Chapter 21 - Block the Bitch

I finished creaming myself and put on my outfit I had lying on my bed, a black bodycon midi skirt with a bright neon pink bralet and my all black high converses. I finished off my makeup of winged liner, mascara and a nude pink lipstick and slicked my hair back into a slick ponytail, my hair cascading down, and finally spritzed myself with some perfume before putting on my gold hoops and bangles. Drake's voice suddenly stopped oozing from my speakers as my phone began to ring, showing me that Layla wanted to facetime. Leaving my phone on the speaker stand I accepted and waited, smiling as her bright red hair took over my phone.

'Wooo, check you out' I said nodding my head with approval as Layla smirked and twirled a little, showing me the cut out heart in the back of her deep green bodycon dress.

'Thank-you, thank-you, you look sexy too' she said giving me a thumbs up whilst I smiled my appreciation, packing my small heart shaped side bag with money, lipsticks and my ID.

'You sure Temi's gonna be okay?' I asked Layla as we both put on our coats; mine a huge fluffy black one.

'I asked her again if she wanted to come and I got a lot of abuse thrown my way' said Layla muttering the last bit before rolling her eyes. I nodded my head and ended the facetime once I got a whatsapp from Tommi, telling me he was downstairs. I walked out my room grabbing my phone and keys, locking the door behind me. I quickly looked over to Temi's room and walked over there, knocking on the door softly.

'Temi?'

No answer. I waited a little longer before leaving her and making my way outside to meet up with the rest of them. I wasn't gonna force her to speak, I could never imagine how I would feel if that happened to me. Mental note number 2...call Akeem after speaking to Tommi.

Akeem*

I threw my phone on my bed and chuckled to myself as I prepared another roll up. This was fun...so much fun. I knew Bianca and Layla would be pissed off with me for a while, I could tell Bianca was by the way she was typing in the group convo, but it didn't matter, they'd still be cool with me. I placed the roll up to my lips, lighting it and leaning my head out the window before blowing the smoke out. To be honest, Temi wasn't a bad beat, she had teckers still - it was just her mouth. She had too much of it. I mean, how she calling out the yute Tommi's name whilst I'm laying down that prestige dick? Am I a dickhead? I even asked her if she made a mistake and you know what this drunk high bitch replied? 'Nahh...I'm imaging you're him right now'

Call me a dickhead, please I beg of you.

I don't even think she remembers saying that, cause she was maaaaad high and I'm pretty sure she mixed her drinks, but I didn't care, that shit hurt - I mean she was never gonna be wife or nothing but I still had my pride, besides I had my eyes on someone else. A knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts and I quickly stubbed what I was smoking out - I'm already on my last warning for smoking in my dorm - fucking snitches. I made my way to the door with the stubbed roll up lodged behind my ear and kissed my teeth when I saw it was only Kadeem.

'Hello to you to', he said walking in and sitting on the desk chair

'I thought you were the fucking dorm inspectors, I was smoking'

'Yeah I can tell, stinks like shit in here' he said waving his hand in front of his face.

'What you on anyways?' I asked jumping on my bed.