Chapter 20 - Say Cheese!

I slipped into a pair of Reece's basketball shorts and took off my jumper leaving me in just my vest top before i climbed into his double bed. Everyone had gone into seperate rooms, the boys chillin in Kadeem's room and Layla and Temi residing in Akeem's room. They all lived in the same block so no one was far from one another. My head felt light and my body felt weightless as I sinked my head into his pillow.

'Is this what being high feels like?' I questioned, looking at Reece, the duvet pulled so far up to my head, only my eyes peaked above it. Reece looked over his shoulder at me and chuckled shaking his head and gave me a mumbled 'Mmm' as he worked on undoing his belt to his jeans. I watched him as he flung his jeans over to the corner of the room, shortly followed by his top, before sliding in next to me. I squirmed and fidgeted as he got comfortable, making him stop and look at me.

'You alright?' he asked, worry clouding his face. I smiled at him, flattered by his worry and shook my head.

'No...you're cold' I said, before pushing him away from me and almost off the bed. His hands wailing as he tried to regain his grip had me in fits of laughter as I watched him curse underneath his breathe.

'Carry on Tiger Lily, you're in my domain right now' he said holding me by my waist, his body propped up by his other arm as he looked at me, a mischievous glint showing. I narrowed my eyes at him and poked him in his defined abs.

'I hate that name' I mumbled. 

'Mmm I know' he said smiling, leaning down and placing his lips onto mine. My lips welcomed his and soon enough our kiss deepened, his tongue stroking my own, his teeth occasionally biting down on my bottom lip, or his lips occasionally sucking mine. I felt a prickly heat rise through my body as i ran my hands through his short cut curly hair and down his bare back. I felt his hand rub gently up and down my body, reaching down towards my leg, lifting it up by the thigh. I froze. Reece stopped kissing and looked at me.

'Bianca...' he said, his eyes clouded with concern, 'you know I won't hurt you' he said again, his hands coming up to my face.

'I know, it's just...I dunno' I replied, my face getting hotter.

'We don't have to have sex' he said smirking at me.  I looked at him and smiled.

'But' he continued, 'I do wanna do something...if you let me'

'What is it?' i asked, worry coming back to haunt me

'Do you trust me?' he questioned. I stayed silent, scared to answer the question he already knew the answer to. 

'Do you trust me Bianca?' he asked again, his hands rubbing my stomach in a soothing circular motion. I nodded my head and watched him smile as his lips connected with mine once again. I don't know whether it was because I was high, or his lips really were magically, but my body relaxed instantly and even the feel of his hands reaching below the waist band of his basketball short and resting on my baby blue underwear didn't have me feeling uncomfortable, in fact it caused a strong heat to form down below.

'You're wet' he muttered against my lips, before looking at me, his eyes droopy from the weed but his gaze intense and full of a sexual desire.

'Oh' I managed to get out before our lips found one another again. Slowly he began to move his finger in a circular motion, gently caressing the outer part of me, making me gasp a little. I felt him smile against my lips, his lips travelling down across my cheek to behind my ear, his tongue gently flicking across my earlobe before moving down to my neck. My legs twined around one another as I felt multiple shocks of heat and lust shoot through my body, coursing through every limb. I couldnt take it no more.