Chapter Twenty-Four

JEFF’S POV:

     I laughed at Allie’s response, my grin never fading, “Oh, Allie. . . .I do realize this. That’s the most fun part!” I licked my lips, hugging her tighter, my hot breath tickling the back of her neck as I snickered. When Allie pushed me I made sure the girl fell on top of me. Her flustered face made my smile grow even wider and I glanced down at her flustered face, “Though, your brother will never find me . . .” My unblinking eyes grew wide as glared down at the ground. No. He will never find us. I thought, almost laughing.

     I stood back up, helping Allie to her feet, “You must stay. I want you to learn about me.” Allie’s facial expression made me frown. I hated to see her so sad. I want her to smile, just like me, “Please smile for me.” I asked her softly, “I like you. . . . Allie,” My frown turned into a sickening grin as I took a step forward, grabbing her wrist and pinning her down against the wall behind her. I leaned down and nibbled at her neck, I could feel the tenseness of her body as she whimpered quietly under me.

NATHAN’S POV:

     I looked up into Allie’s bedroom mirror and saw them. . . . But I quickly closed my eyes and they had disappeared. I must not let them control my life. It’s my turn now. My turn to do something for once, those masked . . . creatures will not get the best of me. I must save Allie myself, even if it kills me.

     I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing the biggest fucking knife I could find. I can’t lose her now. She means too much to me.

-----------------------------

Author's Note: AHHHHH! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH A LOT. I PROMISE YOU, THESE CHAPTERS WILL GET LONGER AND BETTER. THINK OF THIS AS A FILLER, KINDA. I LOVE YOU  GUYS. <3

-Zehirete