Chapter Eight

Jeff's POV:

That evening I had just walked aimlessly through the woods, Allie would be very well spooked after the events of the previous night. I grinned as I continued through the woods; the first beams of light cutting through the trees as the sun rose. The next night I would repeat it to instill just the right amount of terror before she, before I, killled her.

As the sun finally rose I retreated deeper into the woods, to hide out once again for the day. I realized then what this evening would entail, with a grin and a light laugh I head back out of the woods.

Soon after, just before school was out for Allie, I climbed up the wall to her window again. Slowly creeping in I placed a fresh sketch book down on the desk. My eyes glanced to her bed, slowly approaching it I tidied up the already made bed. Glancing around the room I thought what else I would have to do to terrify the girl. My mind flashed back the thought of her happy grin, I smiled thinking about it being a permanent fixture on her face.

Moving my hand slowly up to my leathery skin, I grinned as I touched the scars on my face. This 'perfect' face the one that I love oh so much. Moving out of the room I headed to her washroom, smiling and laughing to myself as I stared at the face in the mirror. My eyes had turned red and gone foggy from their never ending gaze. The leathery skin shined in the lights. 

Walking back to her room I left a note on her new sketchbook. "Meet me where we last met" something simple, something to terrify her. She wouldn't come, but at least it was send terror into her mind. Walking back to the window I went to leave before spotting what appeared to be a diary of sorts. Grabbing it I left the house, off to the promised meeting place. . .