Chapter Nineteen

Allie's POV:

     I stared at him in horror, my mouth hanging slightly ajar as he pinned me against my bed. My body tensed at his touch. The way he spoke to me was terrifying. It had to be a dream, right? I'm still sleeping. That had to be it. No. Nothing can be as real as this. . .right here. . .at this moment. 

     His rough hand stroked my cheek in a sickning sincere way. It sent chills down my spine. I mentally slapped myself as to why I didn't push him off of me. That slap hit me hard in the head. It hit me so hard in the mind that I started to laugh. It wasn't just any laugh. It was a laugh of pure insanity. It started out as a giggle then to full blown laughter that I couldn't stop. What the hell is the matter with me?

"Haha. . .ha. . .Yes. . .it has been. . Jeff." I sneered at his name. It only made me laugh harder. I was gasping between breaths as I shoved him off of me, smiling widely from ear to ear. What was I doing?

"Is this a big enough smile for you? Huh? Do you like it? Does it bring you. . .joy?" I whispered. I stopped smiling, my blonde hair falling into my face, covering my tear streaked face.

     I didn't know until now that I was actually crying. I swore silently, "Why?" I asked him, "Why did you have to kill my parents?" My small body lunged at him, gripping his throat around my hands. I shook wildly, my blue eyes percing into his never closing ones. 

     I wanted to show him that I had power too. I could be strong when I needed to be. Though, I was scared. . .not of him anymore, but of myself. The fear of being alone and this other side of me that just appeared out of thin air. I felt myself starting to giggle as tears rolled faster down my cheeks.

    Finally. . .my grip on his neck weakened and my hands slid down to his chest. I pounded weakly at him, "Just put me to sleep already. . ." I whispered. I just wanted to die. What was I good for anyways, "That's what you've been wanting, right?" I met his gaze, my eyes cold. 

     Then I did something that I never thought I'd do. My body leaned against his as I wrapped my thin arms around his waist, pulling him into a gentle hug. My head was resting on his chest. I was close enough that I could hear his soft heartbeat, "End it now. Just leave my brother alone."

----------Author's Note---------

Eeeee. I love how this is turning out. I'm so happy to be teamed up with Brandon. He's a fantastic writer and I feel that this fanfic is going to go places. I love Allie's personality. How I shaped her. Brandon is doing such a great job portraying Jeff's POV. It's hard to try and think in the mind of a killer and he's doing such a brilliant job at it. Props to you, Lanlan. <3