Chapter Eighteen

Jeff's POV:

Sitting on her bed I glanced at her calm expression, not even a drop of fear on her face. She was sleeping soundly despite what her dreams may have contained. I stroked her cheek gently with my hand and leaned down. My face came inches from her face as a loud clap of thunder roared. Her eyes shot open, and fear illuminated her face. "Good evening, Allie!" I whispered my hands pinning her shoulders down on the bed. 

"This has gone on for quite some time has it not?" I asked her. "I have only one question... Will you smile for me?" I asked with sincerity. My face froze as I watched her expression to see what she would do. On the trip here my mind was conflicted, lately it seemed I was having trouble with these simple decisions. I decided it was going to be up to her what I did.

This girl had managed to avoid my blade for all these years. She was like a friend, someone I could confide in. If only she could smile I wouldn't have to do these awful things to her. Like so many before her had to experience. "If you can smile maybe things can change..." I said to her with a light whisper my hand sliding from her cheek. 

I only needed her response, if it was what I expected it would all end tonight... I could finally move on with my existance, and continue killing. If she suprised me however, something new could happen. Something different, if only she would open up to me.

---------------Co-Author's Note-----------------

Hey everybody, this is Brandon the co-author again. Sorry about taking so much time responding, we very rarely conversate so we can't continue it very often. I will try to post at least 3 chapters a week from now on. Just cause I love you all!