35. Bonus love

Few years later

Adam's POV

" girls!" I whispered
" girls ...!" I whispered again

It's one of the toughest times when I have to go out for pack business for few days , leaving my girls behind.

My girls :
Anna and Ayala ( my 7 yrs old daughters )
And
Gazelle ( my mate )

Right now , I am wrapped in arms of these three girls . All three of them are hugging me together tightly . And they all are crying.

" Daddy!" Anna said sobbing in my stomach
" I'm just going for a week" I tried to console them.

" daddy, that's too long " Ayala said sobbing on my other side of stomach

" we'll miss you" Gazelle whispered while sobbing the most . Her head resting on my back.

" I'll be back soon girls . I promise ! When I get back , I'll make it up to you all" I said rubbing my daughter's head.

" Alpha! It's time" Connor suddenly said interrupting my moment with my girls.
All the three Girls moved back , leaving space for me to move past them. Anna and Ayala walked past me and stood at each side of there mother Gazelle.

I started walking towards Connor to double check with him about all the security matters of my pack after I'm gone , especially my girls .

After discussing and getting a confirmation from Connor to keep an eye on my little princesses, Anna and Ayala , I turned around towards my girls - Gazelle, Anna and Ayala who were standing with big tears under there eyes .

I bend down , spread my arms and whispered " Anna"
Anna came running in my arms

" should I take you along with me?" I whispered carrying her up .

" hmm" Anna sobbed on my shoulder

" I love you baby . Daddy will be back soon" I whispered kissing all over her face again and again.

I placed her down and whispered "Ayala"
Ayala jumped in my arms immediately
" Daddy ! Take me with you" Ayala said sniffing again and again

Aww I just love my girls ... my life
I love them so much. It's so hard to spend just few hours away from them and for a week is going to be hell.

" you going to stay strong?" I asked Ayala
Ayala nodded her head .
" I miss you daddy" Ayala sobbed on my shoulder
" I'll miss you too baby , I love you so much" I kissed Ayala again and again and finally placed her down .

I moved towards Gazelle who was looking on the floor probably crying . I signalled Connor to take Anna and Ayala inside as he is going to watch after my girls in my absence.  I took Gazelle's hand and started walking out where cars were parked .
Seven pack members are going with me , including my gamma Bradly.
Gemini has promised to stay at Pack house until I come back in order to stay close to Gazelle.
I stopped few inches before my car and pulled Gazelle in my arms . Gazelle stated sobbing in my chest. I rubbed her back to comfort her.

" I'll be back soon baby" I said kissing her head .
I can feel her nod in my chest.

" stay strong and take care of yourself" I whispered kissing her forehead.
I felt her nod again .