24.Reason behind the curse

Narrator's POV

Gazelle's body jerked, trembled.
A new wave of blood rushed in her body .
Hers eyes opened wide for 5 seconds .
And then it shut down bringing her back to unconsciousness.

She was marked !
Adam marks her .
He could feel a different kind of wave too.
He felt so good , so good .
His wolf was howling inside him.

" Adam !"
" Alpha Adam "
" get back!"
" Get back from her!"

These were the words coming out of Gemini.
Why is she asking him to get away ?
She was the one who told him to mark Gazelle.

" Adam , I say leave her now ! Get back from her" Gemini said in a loud voice

" hell no!" Adam growled

" Adam listen we.." Gemini's was interrupted by yet another growling protest of Adam.
He don't want to leave his mate now that he has marked her .

" Eva, do it " Gemini ordered Eva to use her powers. Gemini has already told her little daughter through mind link to make a shield around Gazelle , when she gets the signal.
And that's what she did.
Eva used all her strength and started making a shield around Gazelle .

Rod and Ruth pulled back Adam from both Sides , trying to keep him away from Gazelle.
They were using there blocking powers to hold  back this powerful Alpha. Adam did not struggle much to go back to his mate . After all Gemini must have planned something .

" how dare you touch our alpha?" Gamma Bradly immediately stepped in to stop the boys .

" no Bradly , don't " Connor stopped him

" what the hell are you doing ?" Adam asked

" just trust me . " Gemini said

" leave me " Adam said giving death glares to Rod and Ruth .
Ruth immediately dropped his hands off Adam .
" listen we are hoping that the spirit will show up if Gazelle is marked " Rod tried to explain the whole situation to Adam .

" what if she tries to hurt Gazelle?" Adam asked  with so much anger . He can't leave his mate an inch away from him now that she is marked and some spirit is after her life .

" don't worry , Rod and Ruth would be able to control the spirit if she tries to do something and ..." Gemini was trying to explain further but she was interrupted by a sharp scream

" AhhaaaaaaaaaAa" it was Gazelle.

Her body was shaking . Her eyes were closed .

" Gazelle!" Adam quickly took a step but was hold back by his beta Connor and Ruth .
" Sorry Alpha " Connor apologised
" leave me , do something , Gemini she is hurting !" Adam shouted .

He throws Connor to a side but Ruth used some pain spells immediately to stop him to get further . Connor stood up fast to held his Alpha back. Bradly joined them apologising his alpha and holding him back . They all kept on struggling for some time .

" we can't hold him for long " Rod said trying to explain the strength of Alpha Adam .
It seems like one of these will die from the hands of Alpha Adam .

On the other hand , Gemini was concentrating on Gazelle .
She was concentrating on reading her mind .
She was trying to read the mind inside Gazelle.
She was reading the mind of that spirit that entered inside Gazelle.
That was the only way to find the reason behind this curse .
Gemini can't see spirits and reading there mind was next to impossible.

Adam was strong , very strong , he throw his beta and Connor far away and defeated Ruth from his stupid tricks by punching him straight in his face .
Poor Ruth , fainted with just a single hit .
Adam quickly ran towards Gazelle's lying body . But when he brought his hand to touch her... he couldn't.
Something was blocking him.
It was Eva's shield .
Eva is the only daughter of one of the finest witch and wizard. She showed early signs of her powers . That's why she was trained at the witch school in early age to control her powers . With time and under the supervision of Gemini she grew stronger .
Sometimes , witches think that Eva is Gemini's real daughter rather then Gazelle .

" Mom is trying to read the mind of that spirit inside Gazelle's body " Rod said placing a hand on Adam's shoulder
" she is crying" Adam said

" it's not Gazelle that's crying. It's that spirit . I believe it's got a sad story ." Rod said

Adam sat down near Gazelle . He watched her body jerk , tremble , he wish he could remove the tears that were flowing out of her eyes .

Connor on the other hand started gaining consciousness. He felt like someone was shaking him. It's his lovely mate sitting by his side with big fat tears . Some other pack member was also standing close to her . But he only saw his mate . He sat up and hugged her saying it's ok, i am ok .

Gamma Bradly soon stood up holding his bleeding face . He can't believe he would ever do something like this , to stop his Alpha .

On the other hand Ruth , he also gained his consciousness but didn't wake up. He thought he could rest for some more time , as everyone else seems calm . Especially Alpha Adam.
" I'm not needed yet " he whispered laying back down

" what's going on? " Adam asked . Its being few minutes and Gazelle's body is calm now . Is that spirit still inside her body ?

"Rod now !" Gemini suddenly shouted bringing everyone's attention.

Rod immediately started chanting some spell . Ruth stood up and rushed towards Rod . He also started chanting the spell.

" we are still masters of our fate "
"We are still captains of our soul"

Gemini whispered those words sitting down. She started crying .

" what ? What happened? Is gazelle ok?" Adam asked worried

Gemini nodded

" then what the hell happened ? " Adam growled

" Ronald ... who is Ronald ?" She asked

" Ronald, the member of elderlies ?" Connor whispered

" An elderly of this pack?" Gemini asked

" he is my grandfathers elder brother" Alpha Adam said

" he is the reasons behind this all" Gemini

An
Elderly
Is
The
Reason
Behind
The
Curse