8. Kill me

Gazelle's POV
Something that i always wanted , without even realising , is this protective feeling . It makes me relax yet my heart is beating so fast . I'm sure he can listen it.
I can hear Bunna sobbing in my embrace but my mind is only in the person who has embraced me.
My mate ! His arms around me , protecting me . My head buried in his chest . His breathing is fast , faster then mine .
" thank god"
He whispered . Too low even with my powerful hearing , I barely managed to hear it.
He is feeling relieved. I can feel him relax . His breathing is coming back to normal.
I lost count on how long 3 of us stayed in this position . But after few minutes . His grip loosen up , making me loose mine on Bunna.
I turned my face so fast , coming face to face with this man . I was so close to his face .
He...
he looks...
he looks like....
I can't express but he looks beyond my dreams . He is making my thoughts all cheesy . But he deserve it . His golden eyes . No actually they are light brown . No it's golden .
Ooh his eyes are changing colour.
A very beautiful human is sitting in front of me . Wait he is a guy so I am suppose to say handsome . I can feel love through his emotions. He...loves me .. ! What !? No wait it means he likes me . But why doesn't he shows it .
Suddenly I can feel change in his emotions . His loving face turns into frown. Why is he frowning. I can feel anger and frustration suddenly . He is angry . Oh no.
I open my mouth to ask him the reason but he cuts me to it . His heavy voice took my breath yet again away . But along with it ... it broke my heart .
He said " Next time .. i won't save you!"
"Huh " that's the only voice that came out of me.
What does he mean !.?

"Gazelle! " a sharp loud voice of my mom came behind me . I am going to be in trouble now but I care the least . Because finally I have a change to get close to my mate . I can't take my eyes of him.
I raised my hand to touch him but just as I was about to , some one holds my arm from right side and yanked me towards them . It's mom.
" what the hell is she doing here " growling voice of my mate came making my blood run so fast up and down .
" sorry Alpha Adam , I didn't know how.. " mom started apologising. I interrupted her
" Bunna got lost in woods .."
My mate turned the other way and started walking away slowly . I feel like he is forcing himself. He mumbled. "stupid girl, endangering herself for an orphan"
" she's my sister" I shouted at him making him stop at his spot. He turned his face and shouted louder then me "remind her the rules properly" he was looking straight in my eyes but it seems like those words were for my mom. He surely acts different then his feelings .
Just as I was going to talk back . My mom pushed me hard towards her and hissed " come on gazelle! Lets go home" .
I struggled to get out of her grip ." Mom"
" don't say a word " mom mind linked me this time . And I can feel pleading in her words so without arguing I let her drag me . I turned my face to look at his . He was standing at the same spot but his back turned towards me . His head was down . I can feel his sadness and disappointment. And a hint of anger also .
His feeling and actions today made me even more confused .
But mostly I was disappointed in the way we met . I didn't get a chance to talk much . I could have but my thoughts and mind ....uuurrr !!!
Some time I hate this power of mine that makes me waste my time in spacing out .
As we walked ahead towards our home . I noticed Ruby carrying Bunna . I can feel Bunna is sleepy . And Ruby worried and mom.. Anger is understatement . Her emotions are scary . She seems in pain , emotional pain as if she wants to cry .She might blow anytime . what have I done . I feel worse like I have committed the biggest crime . Mom seems hurt .
What about ..

" what about me" I mumbled just as we entered our home .
I can't hold it anymore . My throat feels heavy . I can't take it anymore . I'm trying so hard to hold my tears from flowing .
" What" mom said in a low voice not even looking at me
" What about my feelings? " I confessed
Mom turned her head towards me .
"Mom ,You say that people can pretend there thoughts but not there feelings . You say that my powers are more truthful then yours . I feel everyone's emotions , no one can put a barrier on there emotions but thoughts can be manipulated . I know how you feeling mom , how everyone is feeling in this house right now . I know how that man felt about me . But no one knows how I am feeling . Oh god what am I saying . Mom I know he genuinely has feelings for me , maybe.... he can't express them . He ... don't have ..."

Narrators POV
Gemini's temper was increasing every second . Her daughter might see the real person behind but she still is naive to think that people will do according to there feelings . Feeling come from heart but mostly people think from there brains . Brains that only Gemini can read .
Gemini interrupted her daughter announcing loudly for everyone to hear including her other kids who were in kitchen but there ears were here     " Everyone go to your bedroom "

Gazelle can't take this ignorant attitude of her mother . So she shouted out of her lungs
" NO!"
" what ?" Gemini was shocked by her daughters behaviour
" I said no . I have always listened to you . I have always done what ever you said . I never questioned you . Not even when dad d..." Before Gazelle could complete her sentence , she felt a hard hit on right side of her cheeks making her fall on the floor ..
She didn't hold back her tears as they rolled down her newly swollen cheek .

It was hurting Gazelle ! Not her face , but her heart . Her mother has never hit her before. Her Mom slapped her.
Ruby quickly sighed ever one else to go upstairs and rushed towards Gazelle.
Ruby Helped Gazelle stand back on her feet.

" you want to know the reason ?" Her mom shouted .
" Gemini ! " Ruby tried to stop her friend from doing or saying something that she would regret later .
But Gemini raised her hand towards Ruby signing her not to interfere .
Ruby started pulling Gazelle towards the stairs trying to take her away from her mother . But it was too late as her mother shouted loudly.
" I read his thoughts . Your mates thoughts .
His scary thoughts.
He was thinking of killing you with his own hands !!"

It shocked Gazelle . She kept on mumbled while Ruby was pulling her upstairs towards her room .
" HE WANTS TO KILL ME...  HE WANTS TO KILL ME... HE WANTS TO KILL ME..."