25. Fly

Narrator's POV

Ronald....Ronald....Ronald

" I will kill him" Alpha Adam growled.

Gemini narrated the whole story behind this curse .
She told them what she read .
She read mind of a spirit that entered Gazelle's body .
That Spirit was the daughter of another spirit ,
A witch who cursed this pack's leading lady's death.
This spirit's mother is also lingering somewhere near the water .

The reason why this spirit's mother cursed this pack was because of Ronald.

' Ronald ' an elderly of this pack .
Ronald was Alpha Adam's grandfather's elder brother.

He was once the Alpha of this pack .
During his power, he did a lot of things.
He acted like one of the strongest and genuine leader to this pack. But he was not what he showed himself as .

He secretly abused some she wolfs of this pack.

The spirit inside Gazelle's body was one of his target.
She was raped by him in front of her mother.
Ronald not only raped her. He hit her many times including her mother.

But worse was when he threw them both alive in the water.
They both were so disabled, injured, that they failed to swim up . They both drowned in this same water!
He brutally killed them .
Gemini saw the horrifying scene that these women faced . She discovered that not only these two women but many other women were given the same fate by that Alpha.
While the mother of that spirit saw her daughter tortured , she used all her witch powers to stop him . But she failed . Lastly she chanted the curse spell.
A very rare and impossible spell that happens only with true feelings.
She cursed 'your ....! I curse you Alpha.... Alpha of silver creed pack suffers the biggest pain of his life .. his loved ones , his mother, mate , daughter die! '

Later on
Alpha Ronald never found his mate . His mother passes away in few days unknowingly.
he couldn't give any heir .
So pack elders ordered him to step down from Alpha position.
Ultimately giving the title to his younger brother ( Alpha Adam's grandfather).

But the curse remained true to itself.
It kept on killing the leading lady of any Alpha of this pack .
It brought bad fate to Adam's grandmother, great grandmother, mother and his elder sister.

Only way to stop it was to avenge these spirits , the witch that is still luring around along with her daughter . That spirit wanted this curse to end but she can't do it .

Former Alpha or Criminal Ronald was still living a healthy life, while someone else was suffering. It was disturbing those spirits . That's why they were not able to go to another world peacefully.
They were trying to protect Gazelle, they were trying to communicate with her. Tell her the truth . They even warned her once to stay away from a boy who has golden eyes .
They didn't want another innocent life loosing her life to their curse .

Adam was in rage . He immediately left .
He ordered Gemini and her kids to take Gazelle to pack hospital.

He shifted into his wolf along with his beta and gamma and few other pack members .

They attacked the area where elders of the pack live , it was guarded by the best fighters .

He ended the game.
He brutally killed the person who was the cause of his mother's , sister's and grandmother's death. Not only that
He lost his whole family. His father died right after his mother , He couldn't bear her lost. Same happened with his grandfather .
His sister's mate also lost his life fighting a rogue and trying to protect her.
Adam could have lost his own mate to this .

Gemini and Ruth along with Bunna  , Eva and a pack member named Halley took Gazelle to pack hospital .
Where as Rod stayed back ... he kept on chanting spells to send all the spirits to another world peacefully .

He chanted .... " you are free to go"
" Fly "