Loath, Fury, Lust, and Intolerance

My heart jumped. I didn't want to see Alexandre when I was with Lance. They had to stay apart for my brain not to explode. To me it was like I lived two lives, one with Alexandre and one with Lance. My life with Lance hated my life with Alexandre, but yet my life with Alexandre didn't care about my life with Lance. Even I didn't understand it, but with both of them together, both parts of my lives were brutally battling, both trying to win by the death of the other.

"What's going on here? Leeon, you're mine. Furthermore, I need you to come with me. Lance, get back to work immediately," Alexandre commanded. I quickly stood up, Lance slowly and painfully getting up after me. Alexandre left the room and I followed. I couldn't see what Lance was doing after we turned the corner, but I was furious that Alexandre made him get up and work while he was so hurt, especially since it was his fault. Not only did Alexandre put the demon in me, he disappeared the one time I needed his! I wanted to strangle his neck till it was black, but I knew I would be dead before then, and something inside me didn't want too.

Alexandre led us down to the basement where I stopped walking right outside the door. I didn't want to go back in the basement. Stopping was a subconscious decision; my body knew what happened last time and it didn't want it to happen again. It was like I had no control, but it wasn't the demon stopping me, it was.

Looking down the dark stairway sent shivers throughout my body. I had never been scared of a place like that before. It was an awful feeling of pure fear.

Alexandre turned, his long silver hair twirling in the air. "Don't stop, or you will be punished. Go!" he demanded, pointing towards the basement entrance. His anger scared my body into giving me control, and I walked down the stairs into the basement and through the rooms to the back room with the table. Well, actually I ran to the back room because the other rooms freaked me out. I did not like looking at all the dead bodies. I could smell them just in the brief time I was in the first time and I didn't want to stop and analyze it. In the second room I could hear faint moans of the caged souls, crying out at me, but I had no time or will power to stop and help them.

I didn't want to be punished again. I was willing to be very obedient just to not be whipped again. I lay on the table and Alexandre tied me down.

"What are you going to do?" I asked squeamishly.

Alexandre looked at me with a twisted smile and I saw a dark intention in his deep silver eyes. He then replied, "I'm going to kill Grandmama. But I need the demon inside you to do it. Be warned, it will hurt. Prepare yourself." Kill Grandmama! If Alexandre is using her body as a vessel how is that even possible? And I didn't like that he "needed" the demon inside me. That was just not okay, at all.

However, I was surprised he was, in a way, kind to me. He was technically warning me about the pain. It wasn't like he told me it won't hurt so I was surprised when the pain happened. I was confused, but I wasn't complaining.

Walking out of the room, he closed the door behind him. He was gone for a minute, but then the door opened and Grandmama walked in, wearing her normal black garb. She walked up to me and placed her hand on my chest, starting to speak the snake like language and I felt the demon inside me once again. I lost control and the pain came again. She spoke and I saw my body move, randomly twitching. Then it felt like Grandmama had stabbed her hand into my chest and was pulling out the demons soul. I saw a bluish see-through apparition rise out of my body.

It looked like evil in its purest form. It was disgusting, ugly, and just evil. It had huge muscles with large visible veins. Its back had thorn-like-spikes along his spine, and it had small spikes on the outside edge of its arms. It had a dog-like snout without the fur but had human ears and eyes. It had no hair but its head produced various horns all made so he could ram into things. I could tell it was tall by how high above my body it reached, and its huge muscular body filled the room.