Chapter Seventeen

Ashley

"Don't stop, doin' what you're doin'. Every time you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it, know it, know it." Niall's voice rang through my ears.

A lot of us decided to skip school today since we all slept pretty late because Nathaniel, Emily, Lizzy, and Ally picked us up around 1 AM and we all got back home at around 4 AM. Nathaniel was out with Ally ― Probably out on a date ― Louis was out with Emily ― Probably on a date, too ― Lizzy was hanging out with Dean, and I don't know where the rest were. Niall was over at my house and we were just messing around, we were the only ones home. He has been blaring 5 Seconds of Summer's new song, Don't Stop, in my iHome speakers ever since he got here, singing along and trying to memorize the lyrics.

"How long are you going to sing that song for?" I ask him for about the 10th time this day, though I wasn't complaining, I love his voice and the song is pretty catchy.

"Until I memorize the lyrics!" Niall answers with the same answer he has been telling me every time I asked.

"You have a problem." I giggle.

"Indeed, I do." Niall smirks.

I plop down on the couch and take my phone out of my pocket, texting the girls.

"Ashley," Niall whines, dragging out the word. "I'm hungry."

"Order pizza then." I say without looking at Niall.

"I don't have my money on me." Niall throws a pillow at me.

"I do."

"I won't let you pay." Niall frowns.

"Too bad, I'm hungry too anyways." I stick my tongue out at him.

"I won't let you." Niall says again, lunging for my phone. I pull it out of his grasp and stick my tongue out at him.

"What's the number for Pizza Hut?" I turn to Niall.

"999." Niall simply stated.

"That's the emergency hot line." I laugh, hitting him playfully.

"No, it's not. It's the Pizza Hut number." Niall shakes his head.

"Fine then, I'll look it up on Google." I huff, opening up the Google app.

"No, you're not." Snatching my phone out of my hands and bolting up the stairs into my room.

"Hey!" I shout, running after him. "Niall James Horan, come back here with my phone!"

I soon reached the door to my room and slam it open. I found Niall standing on the other side of my bed, in an attempt to distance himself from me. I run over to him and he just stares at me with a smirk on his face.

"Can I have my phone back?" I reach over and grip my phone tightly. Niall just stood there, his smirk growing bigger.

"Niall?"

He just continues to stare mischievously at me, gripping the other half of my phone. There was something incredibly wrong with this boy. And it's not just his 5 Seconds of Summer obsession.

"Nia-"

I was caught off by Niall pulling on my phone with so much strength I was pulled forward since I was holding it tightly, bumping into his chest. I let out a shriek and I looked up at Niall's blue eyes that stared right back at mine. Niall dips his head down and I stand on the tip of my toes, making our lips meet. I let go of my phone and wrap my hand around the back of his neck, tugging on the small trail of hair that goes down his neck as my lips worked with his. Niall throws my phone on my bed and grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him and closing any gap between us.