Chapter Thirty

And this is where the real fun starts.

[[unedited]]

__________________________

Niall

I've been in this fucking hospital for nearly a year now and I'm finally getting out. There were just about only two things that kept me going, one of them was the letter that Ashley told Greg to send to me. Wouldn't necessarily call it a letter as it only had a couple of words, but it was enough for me.

Dear Niall,

I'm sorry. I love you.

Ashley xx

At the moment, I'm sat in one of the offices in the hospital with my dad signing some papers.

I'm so done with the constant babying in this place. The other people in here, the food here, all the 'I guess mental issues run in the family' jokes as my mum has been here plenty times before. So did Greg, but it was only for a short time because of his drug addiction.

The only person I'll miss here is Emma. She has a huge scar that went across her neck for obvious reasons. Though, she was the happiest person in the place and she kept me going. She reminded me everyday that you should live life to the fullest, even if you're in a psychiatric ward. The people here got mad from how loud we are, all the pranks, and just everything that we did. I hope she gets out soon, and when she does, I'm introducing her to everybody. But for now, all they'll hear from her is the memories I've made with her.

Once I got out, I went home and started to pack. I was going to go live with Liam for the time I can't afford a house. It was quite sad how most of my clothes didn't even fit me, they were really loose.

I finished up packing and told Greg goodbye since he was the only one home. I got into my car and threw my stuff in the back.

"How are you doing, Stella?" I say, patting my car and calling it the name I gave it.

I drove to Zayn's house as that's what everyone told me to do today. I parked my car before walking in. Everybody turned to me and smiled.

"Welcome back, Niall!" They cheered.

Everybody was here besides Venus & the twins (Ashley and Nathaniel). But, I didn't let that bring me down.

They all greeted me with hugs. Ally handed me a plate of cake and I basically devoured it happily. It tasted like heaven. The food back at the hospital tasted like rubbish.

"Hey, mate. I need to talk to you." I hear Zayn say. I turn to him and nod.

We walked out and took a breather. It was nice. Fresh air and space. The 'hospital' was so enclosed and it smelled like, well, hospitals. You know what I'm talking about? The smell of rubbing alcohol and whatever they use to clean stuff. It's quite rank.

"I don't really know how to say this, so I'll start with a big bang." Zayn says. I turned my head towards him, he was just looking up at the sky. "I took a couple of moves towards Ashley. Don't know why I did it. Hormones, I guess. Perrie couldn't do much as she was still recovering from the car crash so it just piled up. Ashley and I talked things out, so you don't have anything to worry about."

Instead of exploding on Zayn, I just let it pass. During my stay at the hospital I learned a couple of things. Emma taught me how to be more understanding and forgiving. So, I just let this surpass. It's in the past and I appreciate the fact that he, himself, told me.

"But, I do have something to worry about." I sigh, laying down on the grass and looking up at the sky.

It was a beautiful night, not a quiet one, as it was London, but you get used to the city. You could barely see the stars most nights, there's a lot of light pollution in the UK as we're such a small country and there were many different sects live here. Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Great Britain, & Wales. City life is great and all, but I'd like to spend some time in a more quiet town just for the experience.