1

*Jessies POV*
Run, faster, faster, faster. I know if i don't run fast enough I'll be caught again. Darn these human legs. It's been so long since I shifted that it would take too long for me to shift into my wolf. I would just be caught mid shift. As I look behind me to check for any followers I run into a tree. I land flat on my back and look at the short tree that I ran into.

That is a small tree I think to myself

"Well Jessie, did you really think you could escape?"

My heart drops to my stomach.

"D-Danny please! J-just l-l-let me go!" I manage to stutter out. I have tears streaming down my face. Goodness, why am I so pathetic?!

An evil laugh rings out from the figure above and I get chills all throughout me. I said that it was a small tree, but as a human, Danny is huge. And his wolf is even bigger.

"Jessie Jessie Jessie. When will you learn that you are never escaping?!" He chuckles a menacing chuckle as he says this. Then he pushes my face into the mud that I fell into. Then he grabs me by my hair and drags me back to where I have been held captive for 12 years.

Once we get there he ties me up in my cell and just leaves. I'm shocked that he didn't beat me or anything this time. Maybe he will leave me to die, and then I would never see him again! The thought of death sounds like music to my ears at this point.

Then Danny returns. With a whip.

He ties me so that my face and chest are to the wall and he rips off my shirt so my back is facing him and exposed.

My wolf, Maddie, whimpers inside of me. She knows what is going to happen. Even though Maddie has not been let out in 12 years, she still connects with me, and stays connected when I get beaten so that she is there to support me. She very rarely cuts the link when I'm being beaten, even though she can feel it too when she is connected, and she checks on me regularly.

Then a sharp pain courses through my back. I hear Maddie howl in pain and I let out a scream. Then another strike. And another and another. And each one hurts even more.

He does this for a while and then unties me so I just have the chains around my wrists. He grabs my face and pulls it so I'm facing him.

"Next time you try to escape," Danny says with an evil tone, "I'll kill you."

He leaves, closing the door behind him.

It will be okay Jessie, Maddie says to me, maybe if we escape again we will either die or be freed. It's worth a shot. Once you are healed we can escape, and I can take control and shift.

I think about it, and before I answer her Maddie cuts the link. She is probably sleeping or unconscious.

I decide to do the same and I go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up, my back no longer hurts. Since I'm a werewolf I can heal much faster. Right after Danny gives my breakfast (mouldy bread and rotten bananas) he leaves. I know he has some sort of thing to do because he won't be back for another 4 hours.

Let's do this Maddie tells me.

I use the old screw on the floor and unlock my chains.

I use the screw again to unlock the door. I smell the fresh air and flowers and everything wonderful from outside and I run. Again. But then I hear a howl. It's Justins howl. Dannys wolf.

I run faster, knowing there is no time to shift.

Again I collide into something  something furry. Justin.

He looks at me with pure anger and wraps his teeth around my neck picking me up. I yell and scream for help.

"Anyone! Please somebody help me! Please! Anyone help! Help me! Let me go Justin! Please! You don't have to be like Danny, let me go Justin! Help me! Somebody, anybody, help meeeeee!!" I scream and cry. There is a waterfall of tears flowing down my face.

I close my eyes and give up. Nobody is going to hear me in time.

Then all of a sudden I'm knocked onto the ground, and Justin is on the ground. He picks himself of and growls at something. I follow his gaze to see that there is another wolf.

The other wolf then attacks Justin and he bites Justins neck. I watch as he looses consciousness and possible dies.

I then make eye contact with the other wolf, and chills run through my entire body. Maddie howls with joy.

Mate

*************************************

This is my first story and thank you everyone who reads.

Who is this wolf?

What will he do?

What will happen to Danny and Justin?

Will Maddie ever be free?