Chapter 10

This night cant get any better.

Dancing with Alek has been wonderful, there is nothing on earth that can ruin this moment for me.

"Hey I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I said to Alek.

"OK dont take long, dont wanna be dancing by myself." He said, letting go of my hand.

Where is the bathroom? I swear if I dont find it Im going to pee outside on the bushes, and this people wont move out of the damn way.

Aha found it.

*Knock Knock*

"Its busy"

*Knock Knock*

"Its busy" I said irritated. this people dont know how to wait.

*Knock Knock*

"Damn can you just wait a little, I said it was busy." I opened the door to find Jace Slade standing right in front of the door.

"Well hello there gorgeous, remember me?" He asked with a smirk.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?

"Jace what are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

"Well isnt it obvious, I came back to get what was mine." He replied pushing himself closer to me.

"Get away from me... I have a boyfriend." I shouted at him.

"You have a boyfriend? I dont believe you have forgotten about me yet, you love me." He said smirking.

"Well believe it, and I was in love with you once but that was a long time ago and probably one of the biggest mistake of my life." I replied, my tone getting upset.

"Who is he ha? who?" He asked, his voice sounding angry.

"Its none of your bussines."

"I'll make it my bussines." He replied, pulling me around the crowded rooms and taking me into a dark room.

He looks the door and turns back to me. "Now, will see how you'll get out."

"I'll scream." I said and he came closer to me covering my mouth.

"Bet you wont." He challenged.

What is he going to do?

Is he going to rape me or something? No he is not like that, or atleast I think he is not. People change and Jace has changed a lot.

"Let me go." I fought back, I hit him in the balls to make a run for it but obviously it didnt work. As I ran to the door he stood up and grabbed me by the hair.

"AHH let me go, Jace please." A tear came down my face.

"You bitch, you thought you could get away right, Imma take what should've been mine a long time ago." He said with a vicious look.

Ohh no, this is it, the day I lost my virginity to some psycho kid, my ex. This is not how I planned for it to happened.

"Shut up bitch." He slapped me.

How can he do this to me?

He rips the dress I have on, and stares at my body, I cant believe this is how it ought to be. He has that smirk that he gets whenever he gets what he wants.

"Please Jace dont do it, please." I begged crying.

He kisses my neck, and goes all the way to my belly.

"STOP, HELP, HELP." I screamed as loud as I could

"Shut up." He slapped me again, making me unconsious.