Chapter 8

Sky's P.O.V

All day I kept on thinking on who Tina was going to the party with. I kept on asking her but she said to wait.

Alek has been walking me to class since he came back from office.He held my hand and people just starred with jealousy, but I didnt care. I had a super hot boyfriend.

It was lunch time and when I walk out of class, Alek was leaning agaisnt the lockers waiting for me, with that cute smile on his face.

"Hello, handsome." I said smirking at him.

"Hello beautiful." He replied, with the same gesture.

I heard some girls that were getting out of class saying 'Awww'.

"So, I gotta go to the library after school to work on some homework I own, so you dont have to wait for me, I'll walk down there." I said as we walk to lunch, holding each other hands and swinging them.

"Are you crazy, of course Im going to drive you there, I dont my girl walking by herself out there were there's so many creepers." He responded pulling me into a big hug.

Aww he call me his girl, and that hug was awsome.

"Ok, if you insist." I relied, trying to pull away from the hug, but he's obviously much stronger than I am.

"Im never going to let you go." He whispered im my ear, and there it was again, that little tingly feeling I got before.

we walk in the cafeteria to get our lunch and then we walk outside to take our seat. I wanted to sit down with my friends but Alek preffered to sit with his, so I just went along with it.

"What up man.. Ahh I see you finally got your lady." One of his friends said as we took our seats.

"Yeah man, and Im glad I did." He replied and I blushed.

"You're cute when you blush." One of his friends said and Alek glared at him. "Sorry bro but its the truth." I blushed even more.

"Dont pay attention to them, there just jerks." He said, igmoring them and looked at his phone.

The rest of the day passes by fast and its already last block. I hate calculas especially with our teacher Mr.Barton.

"Excuse me Mr.Walker why are you..." Mr.Barton asked Noah as he walks in after twenty minutes in class, but Noah hands him a note before Mr.Barton could finish asking the question. "Finally you have a note, now take your seat." He said ordering Noah to take his seat.

"Listen up everyone, schools almost over and it means...." he said while banging on his desk. "Your final project is coming, you need to find a partner and work really hard, its worth 80% of your grade." He announced and I was annoyed at it. I was thinking who I was going to be partners with when I heard someone.

"Sky, you wanna be my partner.?" I turn around and saw Noah asking me to be his partner.

''Um sure why not." I replied like it didnt bother me, but deep inside it kind of did. I dont know why it just did.

"Alrighty than, I'll see you home after school so we can work on it?" He asked.

"Oh I cant I gotta go to the library and finish up some homework I own for some of my classes." I replied amused at myself for some reason.

"No problem we can work on it tomorrow." He said walking out of class.

I stand up and walk aways from class, just to see a annoyed Alek standing on the door.

"What was Walker talking to you about?" He asked with a deep tone.

"He was just asking me to be his partner for this project we have, and I said yeah." I said with simpatheticly.