Chapter 9

Alek's P.O.V

I cant believe it she actually gave me a chance after all I've done to her.

But I promise I will change my ways for her and I intent of keeping that promise for her.

She is different than all of the other girls, she has something that caught my eyes when I first saw her, something that I cant explain. A feeling that I've never felt before for any other girl, yeah I mean I have had many girlfriends but nothing compare to her.

I know we rushed into being a couple but I couldnt wait for her to be mine and I think that Noah likes her, I can tell by the way he looks at her. I couldnt have take it, if Noah would'd have taken the chance first but he didnt I did and Im glad.

I cant wait for the party this night there's where Im thinking of planting a kiss on Sky, or first kiss. I dont want to pressure her if she's not ready to kiss me, but I cant help myself from wanting her beautiful lips. I wonder how they taste like?

"Alek my man, how's it going with you and Sky?" My friend Derek asked, waking me up from my daydreaming.

"What?, oh it's going excellent, I still cant believe she gave me a chance." I replied in disbelief.

"Me too bro, well everyone else did too, we thought that after all you did to her, she wouldnt even giving you a chance." He said.

"Yeah me too, but she did and Im thankful for that, Im not going to screw this one up, she's definatly a keeper." I replied with a huge smile on my face.

Damn I dont have a costume for the party this night. what am I gonna wear?

Oh well Im just going to wing it and lets see what the results are.

New text message from Sky

- Hey, quick question, what are you dressing as?

-Cant tell:)

-What why not??

-Its a surprise

:0 ooo

-What about you??

-Cant tell, its a surprise;), g2g see u tonight:)

-I see, n yes u will see me tonight;D

Wow this girl is definatly a keeper, she can play the game too. I like it.

So here's my costume idea: Im going to dress like that guy from that movie with the vampire and warewolfs which are fighting for this human girl but the girl ends up with the vampire and the totally perv warewolf falls in love with the vampire & human girl, well she's not human any more, baby. Im dressing as the warewolf.

I put a dark wig on, I get a fake tattoo that looks alot like the warewolfs have, I get some jeans shorts, and of course no shirt. Im already tan, so I look like him. Well kind of, only my eyes are the ones that are kinda off. But whatever I still look hot.

"Bro what's taking you soo long just to dress up like a stupid warewolf?" Derek shouted from downstairs.

"Im just admiring myself in the mirror." I shouted back.

When we arrive to the party, its damn pack.

I decided to text Sky to see if she was here yet.

-Are you here yet?

5 minutes later I get a reply

-Im outside, i cant find you this place is pack!!

-I know right, just wait for me by the the pool, I'll be there in a few:)