Chapter 7

Sky's P.O.V

I ran into something, Im not pretty sure what it is and I dont want to be a nosy and get all up in Noah's business but on second thought, it might be something important or a secret.

Its a shoe box, of course, why didnt I noticed? Wait someone is coming, put it back, put it back.

"What are you doing? Noah asks walking through the door.

"Ummm nothing, Im just, you know, umm putting your jacket back in your room." I replied, trying to play it cool.

"Oh ok just leave it in my bed" he said, walking to the bathroom.

Um I wonder what's in the box, but I cant look right now he's in the bathroom. What should I do? Should I just wait for a moment when he's not home and come back to check?

NOOO Sky that's wrong, you cant do that. Thats getting all up in his business, I know I woulnd't like for someone to get into my business.

I should go. I put the jacket in his bed and walk out of the room, I dont wanna be here any longer.

*****

Tuesday morning, second day I hate the most. The day I get to see Alek again and actually say something to him. I dont know what to say, Should I give him a chance? or should I just forget about it?

I get into the shower and let the hot water drop on me. I close my eyes, I want to imagine what it would be like going out with Alek, to be loved again.

Yes again, long ago I had my first boyfriend, my first kiss, and my first love and also my first heartbreak.

It was back in eight grade. His name, Jace Slade. Cute curly brown short hair, hazel eyes, adorable smile, and great kisser. He made me fall for him and fall hard, it was like a fairy tale to me. I was the princess and he was my knight in shining armor. I was so in love with him , I gave him my first kiss and it wasnt just any normal first kiss, it was passionate and I felt like fireworks were surrounding us. We dated for the whole eight grade year and over the summer.

But things dont last forever. On a wild party he ended up cheating on me with Jenni Crale. He didnt told me about it until I heard it from Tina. I comfronted him and he didnt denied it, but I didnt believe any words he said. He said that it was all her fault that she seduced him, but it takes two to play a game. I broke up with him and spend weeks crying for him.

After that he moved and I haven't seen him since. And later on my freshman year, I started liking Alek.

*Knock Knock*

"Sky are you almost done?" Tina asked. Wow she actually woke up early today.

"Yeah, just give me a minute to dry myself." I replied

"k"

I got out and wrap a towel around myself. I open the door and Tina is sitting on the floor asleep.

"AHHH OH MY GOD Tina HElP, NOOO" I screamed as loud as I could to wake her back up.

"What, what happend? Who's in?AHHH."she stood up as fast as she could and started looking around. "Oh my gosh Sky, you freaking scared me, I thought you were being killed and were screaming for help" She said irritated.

"Well, that was a good way to wake you up." I replied with a big smile on my face.

"Don t you ever dude that again, or else." She threatened me, but all her threats are a fail.

"I dont make promises. Hey, so today I dont know what Im going to do with with Alek, should I give him a chance or what?" As soon as I asked her, Noah walk out of his room and stared at me.