Chapter 2

Noah's P.O.V

I swear that Arkate guy would have had it bad if it wasn't for Sky, those tears that came from those beautiful sky-blue eyes. haha sky-blue eyes and her name is Sky. Seeing her worried made me stop, she is so beautiful and fragile and what am I thinking? Noah she's your little sister's bestfriend and you even told her you consider her as another little sister you have to look out for, atleast thats's how I see her, Boy am I wrong. I lied to her I dont see her as a little sister, I want to be more than that . Ahhh I dont even know what Im saying, she'll never fall for someone like me, Im only trouble, bad news.

My phone started ringing, I get out of the bed to the desk to check my phone and see who it is, its my bestfriend Nate.

"What up bruh?" I answer the phone.

"Noah me and the guys are throwing a party, hurry up and get here." he said, you can tell by his voice that he is exited.

"I dont know man." I replied with a doubtful tone, my mind was on Sky.

"Come on bruh your the party animal, most of the girls are gonna be here because of you, you gotta come." he was practically begging me to go.

"Alright I'll be there in tweenty minutes." I hung up and got ready.

When I got out of the room I went to the living room and I saw Christina and Sky in there, my eyes met Sky's and I could tell that she has been crying, her red, puffy, and watery blue eyes, she looks so sad. I wanted to go up to her and hug as tight as I could and never let go but that would just be weird.

"Dude get out of here, cant you see its a private conversation."Tina yelled  throwing a pillow at me.

"Like if I wanna know what you two are talking about."I replied like I really didnt care why Sky was crying but truth is I was dying to know why.

"K bye." she said rolling her eyes at me.

As I walked out the house I could image and wondering why Sky was crying, I mean I really didnt know nothing about her . I know her dad is a drunk and that's it, even though she's been to my house thousands of times and yet nothing I knew about her.

I arrived at the party and i had the need to grab a beer and get drunk, but no. Girls were coming at me but I denied them all for some reason, that wasnt the usual me, usually I'll grab the first hot girl that comes up to me and take her to bed, but this was different so I just decided to go home and also I really didnt get that drunk.

 When I got home I went straight up to my room, I took my shirt and my pants off just leaving me with my boxers on. As I was going to bed, I heard someone crying outside in the balcony. When I go outside to look I saw Sky crying, she was sitting on the chair I gave Christina for her fifteen birthday. The moon was shinning on her beautiful face, she looks so beautiful, so fragile, delicate and unprotected.

"Oh my god Noah, you scared me." she said wipping away her tears as soon as she saw me.

 "Im sorry I didnt mean to."I said trying to meet her eyes but she wouldnt let me.

 "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I decided to come home early, I really didnt feel like partying tonight."I told her. she looks so innocent with that teary sad face.

 "That's good for you, I think." she replied ,now with a small smile on her face. Man I love her smile.

"So wh..what are yo..you doing here, I mean out here at this time?" I asked her while stuttering.

 "Um I..I..I couldnt sleep so I decided to come out here and look at the stars." she replied with a sad tone in her voice.

"That's cool." I told her. she looks so gorgeous with the moon light touching her face. "You're so beautiful." I whispered.Damn I cant believe I just said that.

 "What did you said?" she asked confused.

"Um I..Im drunk I dont know what Im saying, I think I..I better go to bed, see you tomorrow, night." I try to play it cool, pretending that I just called her beautiful, man that was a close one, I hope she bought the 'Im drunk' excuse.

"Night Noah." she replied, now standing up and going back to her room.

Man I think Im falling hard for her , ever since I met her I wanted to protect her, I looked at her just like a little sister back than, but as we grew, feelings started to developed on me. Im soo messed up.

Go to bed Noah, get that feeling pass.

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock 8:00 am, I dont even remember putting the alarm soo early, good thing its saturday I have plans to hang with my buds later on the day and party at night.

As I got out to take a shower, I only had my boxers on, I think thats how I slept last night.Oh well. I go outside my room straight to the bathroom when I see Sky coming out only with her a towel, her hair dripping wet, she never looked so beautiful before.

Damn I forgot I had superman boxers on.

So this is Noah's P.O.V, I decided to cut off Sky's P.O.V and put it as chapter 3, so I hope you guys like it:)