Chapter Thirty-Six

A few days have passed since Mr Jones made that comment to me and nothing has really happened. He treats me like any other student in class and I don’t really see him outside of it, which really does suck. Jason, on the other hand, has been singling me out a lot and trying to give me detentions every chance he gets, so I stay quiet in his class so I avoid them.

There was a pounding on my door, so I got up from my afternoon nap to open it to Mr Jones standing there.

“Hey Sarah,” he said, licking his bottom lip.

“Hey, Sir,” I replied. “Am I in trouble again?” I asked sarcastically.

“Funnily enough, no you’re not. I came in here to let you know that you can leave this weekend to go home and spend some time with your friends and family back home.”

I raised my eyebrows. “So, I’m not on house arrest anymore?”

“Not anymore, but don’t take advantage of it. I’d like to see you tonight. Come to my room around 9pm?”

My heart fluttered as my excitement rose. “If you’re lucky,” I replied. He smirked and turned to walk away.

“I’ll see you later, then,” he said and walked off down the hall. I wonder why he want to see me?

I decided not to ring Jess and Jade and let them know that I was coming home- I wanted to surprise them so I kept under the radar about it while I called them today. I still keep in good contact with them. It was Friday afternoon, so I rang my mum and let her know and she organised a flight for me early tomorrow morning.

Dinner passed, and I was making my way back to my room when Alana spoke.

“So, any new stories about you and Mr Hottie?” She asked, referring to Mr Jones, so I decided I’d tell her about tonight. She seemed more excited than I was. We watched a couple of movies together with the group in Nikki’s room and soon enough, 9pm rolled around. I made my way towards his room when I bumped into Jason.

“Sarah, just the person I was looking for!” he exclaimed, patting me on the shoulder. I shrugged it off before replying.

“And what do you want?” I asked bitterly. He was the last person I wanted to run in to.

“I just wanted to ask how you’ve been going, I haven’t really had the chance to see how you are and all of that.”

“Jason, you need to treat me like a normal student. We have to forget about everything that happened when we were in Sydney and you need t realize that we’re in a different school with different rules. You’re my teacher, and I’m your student, and that’s how it’s going to stay. I’m sorry but it’s easier this way and I’m trying to just forget it all and move on, okay?”

He looked at me surprised. “That was the most mature thing I’ve ever heard you say,” he said laughing. “I was just asking how you were, Sarah. Don’t get too big of a head from it. I won’t bother next time,” he said and continued walking in the opposite direction to where I was.

Eh.

Fuck him.

I turned on my heel and made my way to Mr Jones’ room. I knocked three times and he answered pretty much straight away. He opened the door, shifted his eyes left to tight, and pulled my arm inside. As if he needs to worry about getting busted for sneaking me into his room. He never seems to care any other time.

As I walked in, I heard him shut the door and he turned around and pushed me against it, kissing me forcefully. I responded by kissing him back, and it was amazing. One thing led to another, and about twenty minutes later, I lay next to him naked and tried to catch my breath. He was honestly so amazing and knew how to please me.

I went to get up and put my clothes on, but he grabbed my wrist, so I turned around to face him.

“Stay,” he said. “Don’t leave me,” he added, now frowning. I couldn’t say no to his adorable face, so I lay back down. We went at it again, and I fell asleep in his arms.

What is this? What am I, to him? Am I just another student, or am I something more to him? I really hope that I mean more to him than just sex, because I’m falling for him- hard.