Chapter Twenty-Nine

I sat down in a comfy looking lounge chair in Kirsten's office and looked around until she was ready.

"So um, why am I here?" I asked as she sat down.

"I heard you've been going through a hard time, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. I'll listen to every single word you say without judging you and everything you say will be kept confidential."

"Look, thank you for willing to help me and stuff, but I'm completely fine. I don't know what whoever spoke to you said about me, but I don't need any help. I'm honestly fine," I lied. I didn't need her help, I didn't even know her so I'm not going to trust her straight away. Knowing my luck, she'll probably end up telling my parents or Mr Jones. Plus her name is Kirsten. I hate everyone with that name because of the slut from my old school. Stupid, I know but whatever.

She sighed before continuing. "Okay but if you ever need me, you know where I am okay?"

"Thanks again," I smiled, nodding. I stood up and walked out in a pissed off mood. I bet it was Mr Jones that told her. I hate him so unbelieveably much. When I got back to my room, I noticed that Alana wasn't here so I took out my phone and set up a three way with Jade and Jess and told them every detail of what had happened.

"You know what I honestly think?" Jade started, "I think that you should give Jason another chance and forget about the other dickhead. He's the one who really fucked with your heart and feelings, not Jason. Jason never lied to you, whereas whatever Mr Jones said was all a lie. It sounds like Jason only agreed to the bet because he didn't believe that you'd start to like the principal, he hasn't really done anything wrong." she finished and it made me think. She was right. Everything she said was completely true; Jason has barely hurt me while Mr Jones lied to me the whole time. I got off the phone to them and thought about it all. Maybe I should just stay single and ignore the both of them, that way I won't get hurt again. The door opened and Alana walked in in a cheery mood.

"Hey gorgeous!"

"Hey Lana."

"Is everything okay?"

I repeated what I had said to Jade and Jess and she gave me different advice. She thinks that I should lead them both on and fuck them over and at first it sounded like a really good idea, but then I thought of something- it would just make me as bad as them. I didn't want to go down to their level of cowardness, it isn't worth it.

"Oh and by the way, we're going shopping tomorrow afternoon!" She exclaimed after we finished talking about it.

"Uh, what for?" I replied.

"For a dress for the dance on Friday, silly!"

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that," I said checking my phone for the time, "Shit we better go, we have five minutes 'till dinner."

"Okay!" Alana replied and we left, hurrying to dinner. We got their just in time for Mr Jones' usual greeting.

"We have a new PE teacher who will be replacing Mr Hicks as of tomorrow," he said while Jason stood up, "his name is Mr Hills and I expect that each and every one of you will make him welcome here," I rolled my eyes while everyone clapped, welcoming him which I didn't participate in.

When dinner ended, I stayed back and walked over to the teachers' table. Majority of the teachers had already left and it was only Mr Jones, Jason, and Mr Hicks who was saying goodnight to the other two. He flashed me a smile on his way out and I turned to Jason and Mr Jones who were both looking at me.

"Can we help you?" Mr Jones asked.

"I need to talk to you," I said to him then I turned to Jason, "Jason, can you please give us a minute or so?"

"Sure, I was leaving now anyway" he said and left.

"What's up?" Mr Jones asked when Jason left the room.

"Why did you tell the counselor about me?" I asked calmly.

"Because you're going through a hard time and Kirsten can help you. I want you to see her at least twice a week."

"I don't need a fucking counselor! Don't be surprised when I don't turn up there."

"Please go, it'll seriously help Sarah."

"Why do you care all of a sudden?!" I snapped and he started to walk towards me. I froze on the spot and my heart beat started getting quicker. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine, intoxicating me. He kissed me softly and slowly, then pulled away, leaving me wanting more.

"Because Sarah, I want you."

________

Sorry this chapter's short, but I have massive writers block and I need your opinions- would you prefer Sarah to be with Jason/Mr Hills or with Mr Jones?? Leave your prefered choice in the comment box, thanks guys xxxx