Chapter Thirty-Five

I made my way out of the bathroom after thirty minutes or so. I didn't want to go back to class, so I texted Alana and asked her to grab my things for me and meet me outside Jason's room for PDHPE when the lesson ended.

She did as I asked and we took a seat. We had a theory class today so we all got out our books and waited for the lesson to start, and I was silently praying that he wouldn't give me any shit today as well. Not only did I have to see both of them today, but straight after the other. I sighed and dozed off into la-la-land.

"Sarah, could you please continue reading?" Jason asked. I'd been daydreaming while we were reading our health textbook so he caught me off guard. I had no idea what page we were on, let alone what bloody part I was supposed to be reading.

"I have no idea where we're up to.." I replied quietly. His eyebrows furrowed at me and slammed his copy of the textbook on his desk.

"You haven't paid any attention in this class since I've started here! I know that I'm a new teacher, but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect me and what I'm trying to teach you!"

Everyone stared at Jason in shock. I'm guessing none of them had seen his bad side yet. I rolled my eyes before responding.

"It's not because you're a new teacher, I just don't like you or this class. Trust me, if I didn't have to take it then I wouldn't. Be glad that I even show up to your fucking classroom!" I replied. His face turned red- in both anger and embarrassment.

"Get out of my classroom!"

Really?? He was going to start kicking me out like he did back home?

"Same old isn't it? You have nothing to say, so you're just going to kick me out and give me a detention?" I replied, collecting all my things together and shoving them into my bag. "Go ahead, see if I give a fuck!" I finished my little outburst and stormed out of the room, slamming the door on the way out.

Where was I supposed to go? He didn't tell me that I was supposed to wait outside for him, and he didn't send me to anyone's office, so I'm assuming it's free time for me..?

Most likely not, but I really didn't know where to go. I probably should've waited outside for him but ah well. I went outside to the courtyard and took a seat where I was the other day. I began to think and remembered that Mr Jones told me if my behavior continues to be really bad, he'd send me to a different one. Further away.

Maybe that's what I needed? I didn't have anything keeping me here, and I sure as hell didn't want to see him or Jason every day. It was like torture.

I listened to my iPod until I saw students walking around everywhere. Ah, lunch time.

I pulled my headphones out of my ears and put my iPod in my pocket as I made my way to where my group would be, but I heard my name being shouted in the opposite direction behind me. I tried to ignore it and continued walking, but his voice was getting closer and closer so I eventually just turned around.

"WHAT?!" I yelled in Mr Jones' face. He looked at me in anger and grabbed my arm and began walking. I wouldn't call it normal walking- he was pretty much storming back towards his office. I struggled to keep up with him as his grip on my arm got tighter. I winced yet he still didn't retract his hold on me. I highly doubt he was allowed to do this, but who the fuck did I have to tell when he's the one in charge?

When we eventually got to his office, he let go of me and shut the door, so I took a seat while he sat on the edge of his desk only centimeters away from me. He didn't say anything, instead he just stared at me intensely. I stared back, even though it made me want to jump on him and start making out with him right there. Maybe now was a good time to bring up Friday night?

He sighed, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't know how many times I have to say this to you before you understand Sarah- you can't just get up and storm out of my classroom just because someone was being a bit rude to you. A-"

"A bit rude?! I'm sorry, but if I want to stick up for myself when someone's yelling disgusting things at me then I will! Why would I want to be in the same room as her when it makes me feel like absolute shit about myself?!" I yelled interrupting him.

"I wasn't finished. Don't interrupt me again, Sarah. As I was saying, Mr Hills told me that you also walked out of his classroom the next period, do you want to explain that? I'm sure Ashley didn't say anything to you this time considering she isn't even in your class."

"HE TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF HIS CLASSROOM! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I was now standing up and yelling my absolute lungs out. I didn't want to turn around and walk out like I had been walking out of everything, but it was so tempting.

"Sit back down, now," he replied calmly. I listened to him for once and sat back down and my leg started tapping uncontrollably with anxiety. "I don't care if he's your ex boyfriend, I don't care if you're still in love with him, I understand that he hurt you blah blah blah- but now he's just your teacher. The same rules apply here with student and teacher relationships. They're just as forbidden as they are at your old school, so if I do find out anything, you'll be suspended and he'll be fired regardless that he's my friend. I'm in charge of him, and I'm in charge of you. If you pull another stunt like today, you're out of this school. You're walking on a thin line, Sarah, you better get your act together."

Was he serious? He was giving me a lecture about having a relationship with a teacher, when he was allowed to go around fooling with any and every student he can?!

"Do I look like I care if you expel me? Because I really fucking don't. Send me to a different school! Hell, send me to the furthest one away from here!"

"Aw, now why would I do that when that's what you want? You need to be disciplined and taught how to act more appropriately in class. That's your easy ticket out of here and that's what you want, so actually, I won't send you off to a different school. I'll just keep punishing you worse and worse here until you learn how to control yourself and control your anger in situations like this."

My jaw dropped and I stared at him in disbelief.

There was actually no way out of this and I didn't know any other possible option.

"You're fucked," I said simply and stood up to walk out of the room but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. With his other hand, he placed it on the back of my head and pushed it into his and our lips met. The kiss automatically deepened and it was needy. His hand dropped from my wrist and onto the small of my back, up my shirt and then stopped when he reached my bra. I wanted to tease him, so I started rubbing his thigh and slowly moved it higher up to his groin, but stopped just before I reached it. I rubbed him harder and he moaned, begging for more. He bit down on my lip in frustration and I broke the kiss.

He frowned at me, so I smirked back and walked out. When I reached the door, he spoke.

"Thanks for the other night, Sarah. You're more fun than I thought," he said and I stopped walking. Instead of turning around and replying, I smiled and continued walking out.

A wave of relief washed over me. So he did remember.