Chapter Eighteen

A knocking on the door snapped me out of my deep sleep. I grunted and mumbled for Alana to get it. She grunted a "no" back, and it was obvious that neither of us wanted to get up and answer the door. We could finally sleep in, being a Saturday. It's not like we could go out today anyway as we were 'grounded'.

"Girls, I'm opening the door," Mr Jones called from the other side of the door. I grunted again and tried to put my face deeper into the pillow. Why couldn't he just let us sleep? I heard the clicking of the lock then the door opened. "Wakey, wakey girls!"

"It's Saturday, go away," I mumbled.

"Nup, you both be cleaning around the school."

"WHAT?" Alana yelled, sitting up straight away.

"You heard, now get up. I'm giving you a reasonable deal. You clean today, you can go out tomorrow. If you don't clean today, you won't be allowed out tomorrow. Your choice."

"You had to ruin my well deserved sleep, didn't you?" I muttered.

"Aw, did I interupt your dream about me?" Alana started laughing at his comment.

"I wasn't dreaming about you, don't get your hopes up too high darling," I responded.

"I'm sure. Now get up!"

I made a long grunt then felt the covers being pulled off me, the cold air surrounding me. I gave Mr Jones an evil glare, then headed off to the bathroom for a shower. When I got out of the shower, I assumed that Mr Jones would've left by now, but I was wrong. I walked back into the room with a towel around my body that just covered my bum and a towel on my head. He was sitting on the couch watching tv while Alana was watching it from her bed. When they heard me come out, both of them turned and looked at me. Mr Jones eyes searched my body, and I shrieked and ran back to the bathroom. My cheeks were burning with embarrassment! But one thing made me wonder, did Mr Jones check me out?

After about 5 minutes of sitting in the bathroom calming myself down, there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Mr Jones just left, you can come out now," Alana said and I opened the door and Alana broke out in laughter.

"That was so embarrassing!" I said through my laughter.

"It was hilarious! He full checked you out!"

"I'd be surprised too if someone came out of the bathroom with a towel just covering their arse!" I replied. 

"Whatever! I'm having a shower."

"Okay."

I put a pair of trackies and t-shirt on- we were just cleaning. I shoved my hair into a high messy bun, then there was another knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to find Nikki and Lexi standing there.