16. New Enemy?

It had been a week since everyone returned from Manali and were busy in the marriage preprations as just 3.5 months was left for the wedding.

Manik why can't I take a week off from college after our wedding?!
Nandini asked Manik who was busy on his laptop.

Nandini , I am telling this for the last time , you are not taking any leave before or after marriage , and waise bhi you already have semestral breaks from tomorrow till our wedding so no holidays after the marriage.
Manik explained Nandini still working on his laptop as she just looked at him angrily.

But you promised me that you will fulfill all my wishes but just after few days of marriage you forgot your promise!
Nandini spoke angrily as Manik just looked at her and sighed , he then shut his laptop and turned towards her taking her in his embrace.

Nandini , I still stand by my words and I will always fulfill your promises but Nandini whatever I am saying is for you only. You only told me that you want to achieve something in your life and for that you have to have the knowledge of everything which you will only get when you will attend all the classes regularly and Nandini , we never know what will happen in our life  the next second , maybe there is some emergency and you have to take leave from college due to that , then your attendance will get effected , so its better that you attend the college when you can.
Manik explained while caressing her cheeks looking deep into her eyes as she just nodded her head in agreement as she understood his point.

Why are you so nice?
Nandini asked hugging him as he just held her close.

Because I have you.
She just smiled hearing him.

Don't you get angry hearing my stupid talks , or when I shout at you?
Manik smiled and made her look at him.

No I don't. If it was someone else then you then I would have definitely got angry but not you.
Manik just placed a wet kiss on her forehead.

And why so?
Nandini asked.

Because you are a baby , my baby and you only tell me how can I get angry on my baby for no reason?
Nandini blushed hearing him as she quickly pecked his lips and hid her face in his chest as Manik was just numb.
It was their first ever lip kiss and not just that he just never expected Nandini to take the initiative to do this.

Wh..What was that.
Manik asked lookimg down at Nandini who just hid her face more and more in his chest.

Answer me baby.
Manik asked as he made her look at him as she continued to look down.

A ki..kiss.
Nandini replied still not meeting his eyes.

And may I know what was that for?
Manik asked as he made her look at him in the eyes.

For being the person that you are.
Nandini replied with outmost honestly as Manik just hugged her and she hugged him back .

------------------------------------------------

Arnav ji , come here na!
Khushi called as Arnav came and took his place beside her.

Yes Khushi.
Can you please explain me these business strategies.

Khushi requested as Arnav smiled and took her book to read it once and then explained it to her.

Do you have any other doubt?
Arnav asked as Khushi nodded in negative as Arnav smiled and pecked her lips.

----------------------------------------------

Nandu , go and get some groceries from the mart , I have a lot of work to do.
Ragini ordered as Nandini nodded.

OK Chachi , just prepare the list and I'll get ready mean while.
Ragini nodded as Nandini ran upstairs to get ready.

Where are you going?
Manik asked looking at Nandini who took out cloths.

I am going to the mart to get some groceries , chachi is busy so she told me to get it.
Nandini replied as she went to the changing room.

OK then I'll accompany you.
Manik said shutting down his laptop as soon as Nandini came out after changing.

Its OK Manik you don't need to come , and waise bhi you have a lot of work to do , so you complete it and I'll be back in an hour.
Nandini replied combing her hair.

Nandini I don't have so much work that I can't take out 1 or 2 hours for my wife , you proceed and I'll be downstairs in 2 minutes.
Manik said taking out his cloths as Nandini nodded and went down.

-------------------------------------------------

You know why I have hired you?
The man asked.

Yes sir.
Another man replied.

Then why is he alive?
The man asked.

Sir he has a lot of security around him , its impossible to go anywhere near him.
Another Man replied.

I don't care , I just want him dead within this week or you are dead , now get lost.
The man said as the other man went out.

------------------------------------------------

Sir , we need to talk to you about something.
Inspector said as Abhay looked at him and gestured him to continue.

Sir while you were on vacation with your family , our guards were keeping a close eye on you all and thats when they noticed that this man ( he pointed as he handed over a picture to Abhay ) was following you all everywhere you went and was trying to get close to you all but couldn't because of the tight security.
The inspector completed as Abhay looked at him.

Mathur , I need all the details of this man and why was he there at Manali , and I want you to send out some trained officers to keep an eye on everyone in my family and my friends without their notice and don't let anything happen to them , they all are the VVIP's and there are many people who wants to hurt them.
The inspector nodded as he went out to do what he was told to do.

---------------------------------------------