Sleeved Knight

*Idea came from Livia_the_Amatory*

"Bloody Hell!"

The Knights of the Round Table bolted awake by the screaming of Percival. 

"What's wrong?" Leon asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"ALL OF MY SHIRTS HAVE SLEEVES!" Percival replied, tossing them onto the floor one by one. 

"What's wrong about that?" Mordred asked, confused.

"I guess he only wears sleeveless shirts," Elyan shrugged.

Just as Percival threw his last shirt onto the floor, a half eaten apple rolled out of his closet. Surprised, he piked it up, then angered crossed his face as he clenched the apple in his fist.

"Gwaine..." Percival muttered.

Just then, the door to the knights' chambers opened, and Arthur walked in. 

"I know it's early, but we need to begin training for an important mission," Arthur began. "Percival, I want you and-"

He was cut off by Percival almost knocking him to the floor as he rushed out of the room in an attempt to find Gwaine. Arthur stood in silence before he finally spoke.

"What the Hell was that?" Arthur asked.

"Gwaine apparently replaced all of Percival's shirts with sleeves," Lancelot replied.

"If those two don't get murdered by a creature, they're going to murder each other," Arthur grumbled, sighing. "All right, we're going to begin sparring. Mordred will go with Elyan, Lancelot will go with Leon, and I guess I'll spar with Merlin."

"What?!?" Merlin asked in surprise, peering from around the corner. 

"Don't worry," Arthur replied, patting his friend's shoulder. "I'll go easy on you."

***

Gwaine was strolling down one of the castle's hallways, when all of a sudden, Percival tackles him to the floor.

"Percy!" Gwaine laughed. "I guess that you've seen my little prank?"

"Where are my shirts, little man?" Percival growled.

"They're in you're closet," Gwaine replied, pushing Percival off of him.

"You know what I meant," Percival snarled as Gwaine stood up.

"What's the big deal anyway?" Gwaine asked, losing his grin. "They are just shirts."

"They are not just shirts!" Percival yelled. "Give them back!"

Gwaine took off down the hallway, an angry Percival close on his heels. Percival was going to get his shirts back no matter what.

*Wow. This one was kind of rushed and really short. Sorry about that. But don't worry! I'm going to get started on the Christmas Special ASAP!*

~hobbitfalls