Chapter 1: Will You be my Savior

“Lynn it’s time to wake up!!” I heard my brother rip me out of my dream filled sleep as I groan “5 more minutes Ash I’m still tired” Ashley sat the bed next to me rubbing my back. “Fine but your ass better be ready to go in 45 minutes, it’s the first day of school and the guys want to meet you” I opened my eyes just to look at my brother before rolling my eyes and putting a pillow over my head. “Fine just get out so I can get ready” He chose then to leave my room for the long process of getting ready. I hate school and I hate mornings more than anything. Why did they choose to make it so early in the goddamned morning?! Why not closer to the afternoon. Let us sleep in for once you sleep Nazis! I rolled out of bed reluctantly and headed to the shower, hopefully that will help me wake up. After washing my hair and body I got out towel dried my hair and started getting dressed. I wore a pair of matching black and purple booty shorts with a matching bra.  That’s when I heard something down stairs. “Dude where is your sister I wanna see her! I hope she’s hot.” I shook my head laughing listening to the guys talk. That must have been CC. My brother filled me in on the guys yesterday of how they are. CC is just as girl crazy as my brother is. Andy and Jake are both a bit quiet and aren’t a womanizers like Ashley and CC. Jinxx is the smart one out of the group, he’s the one they all go to for advice. I think him and I will wind up being good friends. I went over to my closet, picked out my black ripped skinny jeans, motley crue band shirt and a metallica sweatshirt with my doc martins. I threw on all of my clothes, straightened my hair, Applied a good amount of eyeliner and mascara. After I was fully ready for the shit day I was going to have I grabbed my backpack and my ipod.

Walking down the stairs to my kitchen was awkward, I knew they were all waiting for me and I didn’t want to be bothered right now. I put my ear buds in and turned on my ipod letting motley cru ‘smoking in the boys room’ flood my thoughts. I walked into the kitchen ignoring the looks I was getting from the 3 guys I never met before got myself a pop-tart as I jumped onto the counter so I could sit. I looked up from my poptart seeing the guys staring at me. I pulled my ear buds out “Uhh…hi” I said to no one specific. “Lynn this is CC Jinxx and that over there is Jake” I waved as I took a bite from my pop-tart. Jake and cc’s mouths both dropped when they saw me and jinxx just smiled. I shifted uncomfortably after them staring at me for a good 5 minutes. “Ashley I’m gunna go smoke a cig and get my main man, when I get back they better stop looking at me like I’m a damn piece of steak or something!” I stomped out of the kitchen leaving for the front door. I really do hate when people gawk at me.

I flung the front door open and walked right into someone. I fell to my ass trying to figure out what the hell just happen, when I looked up I saw the most amazing blue eyes I’ve ever seen in my life, it was easy to get lost in them. There stood the most beautiful man ever to be seen. He had long straight black hair, Blue eyes heavily lined with black eyeliner, a pierced nose and those luscious lips were pierced with snake bites. “O-oo Oh my god iiiiI’m so sorry I didn’t mean to run into you like that” Ugh just great Lynn stumbling over your words already GREAT job. I thought to myself. I already look like an idiot and I JUST met this guy! “It’s alright I shouldn’t have been standing right in front of the door. It’s completely my fault.” That’s when he looked down to help me up and froze, Did I look weird or something to him? Oh god my hair must be a mess now. “Please let me help you up, you must be Lynn, Your more beautiful that Ashley described you, I’m Andy”

Ok so please tell me what you think of the first chapter, this is the first fan-fiction I’ve written in a good 4 years so work with me a little. Let me know if I should keep going or try again.