eleven ✗ .. will be mine

( dedicated to hey_itz_nikki bc her comments made me laugh )

✖✖

Mabel had been sitting in the small cabin for thirty-six hours now. Her nose was burning for the awful smell of rotting flesh and death. Her stomach was a constant reminder of pain, and it was hard for her to breath. Mabel hadn't eaten anything for almost two days.

She wondered if Zayn would be back soon. A small hope still brewed inside of her that he still had an ounce of humanity left inside him.

She cursed, running her hands through her filthy hair. Crawling across the floor of cabin, she once again started to look for a escape, as she had done for the now thirty-seven hours.

Feeling around the dimly to barely lit cabin, she grimaced as her hand fell into something sticky.

"Looking for something love?" A raspy voice chuckled behind her.

A string of curses ran through Mabels mind, and she turned. Her eyes were met with a ruff looking Zayn.

She was thankful that he wasn't in Slender Mans form, but Zayn himself wasn't looking to much better.

His eyes were cold, lifeless, black. A ruff looking stubble ran across his jaw, and he was a sickly pale. He paced around the cabin awkwardly, as if he had two broken legs. His arms were slightly disoriented and you could see his bones through his shirt.

"Your friend was taken care of, and now finally its your turn. Hope your prepared for your possible - highly likely - death." Zayn hissed over at Mabel.

Mabel began to fill the anger run through her body, she had let Zayn run all over her for the past week, and now she had cracked.

"You're a monster, a true fucking monster." Mabel shouted. "You're disgusting. Why do you still have hope Zayn! You're a monster, who doesn't deserve to live. Die and make my life a whole lot easier."

Mabels words echoed in Zayns ear, harshly, and for the first time in a while, Zayn felt emotion.

"Mommy, make it stop!"

Young Zayn cried out. He'd gotten into another fight at school, and again he began to take the shape of something.

"MAKE IT STOP," Zayn roared.

But the transformation didn't stop, and Zayn still began to change. His olive skin was pale, his face pure white.

"You're not my son! Get the hell out of my house, you monster."

Zayn growled, snapping back from his day dream and into reality once more.

"The game begins now," Zayn said in monotone.

And with that, Mabel felt her body lurch forward, and she shut her eyes. When she opened them, she found herself in a new place.

"Find the signs, you must find eight. Return without the signs, and your life will be mine."