five ✗ static

heres the chapter like i promised, please go vote for slender man by clicking the external link. or you could go to my bio and click the link there. thank you!

dedicated to ocean-tides for the cover on the side.

.....

Wednesday Night,

11:00 pm

I'm heading out with Liam tonight. To be honest, I'd much rather die due to Slender Man inspired killer, then to live and be wrong.

I suppose I've always been to prideful.

The woods were quite, Mabel slowly glanced around insecurely. She had hooked up a camera to the tree the previous night.

She began to walk through the woods. Her breath was ragged and unstable. Her feet crunched at the leaves below.

Mabel shone her flashlight around, watching as it made shadows across the ground. She shook her head slowly, and turned around. Her flashlight flickered.

and then it turned off.

Breathing heavily, she hit at her flashlight. It didn't even flicker.

Mabel began to walk again, this time back the way she came. Considering the dark, and the fact that she couldn't see her own hand, she tripped many times.

The sound of a branch crunched behind her, and she jumped. Mabel held her flashlight out as if it would help as a weapon.

She walked backwards, until her back met something. Jumping, she spun around, breathing a sigh of relief when she realized it was only a fence.

Then she heard static.