nine ✗ i need a drink

** important **

hey :c so before you read the next chapter, i have something to say.

i will be going on a semi-hiatus from wattpad, i'll still be on sometimes, just not all the time.

because of the break, updates for this, and my other books will be slow. im sorry.

if you would still like to reach me, my twitter is @/reckiessyou, my instagram is @/viletori and my kik is @/freetobetori

thank you.

i think this may be ending soon guys :(
you're all going to hate the ending ^.^

xoxo, ryan / tori.

ps; this is insanely short. and awful.

....

"You're lucky princess." Zayn glanced over from the side of the wooden home.

Mabel looked over at the tall man, his cheeks looking hallow and skin ghostly pale. "How am I lucky?" Her voice raising slightly as she spoke.

"Looks like your ... death, will be delayed. Liam knows the truth." Zayn paused, glancing over at Mabel's ghost white face.

"I believe you wrote somewhere in your book - the more you know, the closer he gets," Zayn took a step forward. His chest heaved as he took a breath. "Looks like its Liams expiry date."

Mabel lowered her hand, her mouth was agape, forming words, but none came out. Her hands trembled, "d-don't." She closed her mouth.

She felt so weak. But she was, compared to Zayn/Slender Man. She was weak. She was just a little toy in their game, her fear urging it on.

Zayn chuckled, "Pitiful."

Then his body changed shape. His cheeks hallowed in, arms growing in length. He cried out, his legs stretching. His face began to loose all shape, and became pale.

"I'll tell Liam you said bye." He rasped.

Mabel scrambled back, until her back was against a rock.

She was trapped.

Closing her eyes, she thought of Liam. Thinking of the times they had together, the laughter they shared.

Mabel thought of one last thing before she was knocked out.

"Stop he's coming for you."

•••

Liam froze as the voice filled his head.

Mabel.

He let out a sigh, "I need a drink."