three ✗ it takes you

Mabel knew that voice, she'd recognize it from anywhere. It belonged to her old co-worker, who went by the name of Dr.Tomlinson.

He had been a master in paranormal activity, and was said to be on the edge of the breakthrough before his death. He was taken. Kidnapped, possibly murdered. Quite sad actually, considering he was only at the young age of twenty-three.

Mabel had rushed home after then whole 'hearing a dead persons voice' catastrophe. Although, she was slightly frightened by the idea of Slender Man, her curiosity was stronger. She wanted to know more.

When she had finally arrived home, she stripped from her black coloured dress into a pair of plaid pyjama pants and a tank top.

She sat indie style on her bed, her laptop placed over her legs, and her notebook by her side.

She typed quickly into her laptop, 'Slender Man.'

While it was loading, she turned to her notebook, and opened it up. Grabbing a fountain pen, she filled in a new entry.

Saturday Night
9:00 pm.

Last night I stumbled upon something. "Slender man." I'm starting to think that the killer may of been inspired by this fictional demon. I need to do more research on him, before I can confirm anything.

Mabel clicked her pen, a tied her unruly curly hair into a ponytail. She winced -making her dimples appear- as her silver ring got stuck in her hair.

She turned back to her old "Bell" laptop. Clicking on the first site that showed up, she began to read.

Slender Man is depicted as being unnaturally tall, with very long limbs or tentacles that he can adjust the length of. He has the need to kidnap people, and his limbs are said to hypnotize them, making them unable to stop themselves from walking into them. When they are captured, it is unknown what happens, although it is suggested that Slender Man takes them to an alternative universe. Sometimes a piece of cloth is left behind when people are taken. Slender Man blends in with tress and usually hides in plain sight.

And before Mabel could react, six words flashed across her screen.

"Don't look, or it takes you."