one ✗ coming for you

Tuesday night, 9:00 pm.

Another one was taken last night, and yet again a piece of cloth left in its place. Documents say that this was the third disappearance the month.

No progress made in the finding of the killer.

Mabel was utterly confused, a feeling that was new to her. She was known all over for being one of the worlds best detectives, never failed to solve a case, and wasn't ever left stumped on one. But her recent assignment had left her with nothing. She had little to no information on the case, and it was driving her insane.

Mabel let out a small groan, pushing back her curly brown hair. Her emerald eyes were dull due to her exhaustion. Her small hands then reached down to pick up her book.

In this book held everything Mabel had on the case. She opened the book, turning it back to page one.

01

I received a new assignment today. Folder given holds very little information.

Disappearances happening everywhere. Specialists in paranormal activity, Police Officers and detectives have all gone missing.

Each month five are taken, and stay without any sightings. When these people are taken, a piece of cloth is left in its place.

No finger markings or any traces of anything is found on the cloth.

The relation between these people? It is said that all these people seem to be related to this case.

They all know too much.

"one two slender man
is coming for you"