eight ✗ coming for you #2

i was going to put mabel in this, but then i was like nahhhh. hahaha. =) enjoy and sorry it took so long!

ps. if you like the fic, click the external link AND PLEASE VOTE #8 IN THE WATTY AWARDS BOOK.

xoxo, ryan

...

Dr. Payne's eyes widened, a memory finding its way back into his mind.

Liam was at a family gathering. He wasn't particularly fond of gatherings, if he was going to tell the truth.

He sat in a hard plastic chair - like the ones at a school - beside the food table. He reached his large hands over to pick up a devilled egg.

"Liam!" A woman's voice yelled out, "Go be social mister," His mother ordered him.

"Okay Ma," Liam sighed. He got out of the chair before stretching out.

Walking slowly over to a group of his younger cousins, Liam took a seat beside Jonny, his favourite out of all.

"Hey bud, what're you playing?" Liam asked him.

"I'm playing this really scary game called slen-," the sound of static filled the air and Jonny yelped.

"Sorry. Whenever Slender Man gets you, there is always a lot of static."

"static, static, static."

Liam gasped dropping the camera. 'No, stop being delusional. Mabel is probably at home sleeping.'

Comforted by that thought, he left the broken camera on the ground and ran back to his car. Sitting in the leather seats, he clutched the steering wheel tightly until his knuckles turned white.

Several minutes later he arrived at Mabel's. Not bothering to take the keys out of his car, he bolted into Mabel's home.

Slamming his fist on the door rapidly, his breath quickened as there was no answer. Liam tried the doorknob, not surprised as it was unlocked considering Mabel didn't like to lock her doors.

He ran from room to room not finding anything. "Mabel! Oh my-,"

Liam stopped as a whisper filled the room,

"Stop he's coming for you.'