Chapter 10

✖️SEXUAL CONTENT😏💦💦✖️,

Victoyia's P.O.V.

After dinner Niah blind-folded, me & walked me to her bedroom. she helped me sit down on her bed. She turned on some Trey Songz && ran off to the bathroom.

I had a feeling that tonight would be so freaking perfect. After a few minutes Niah came back and walked me to the bathroom && took off my blind-fold.

She ran us a huge bubble bath. I helped her strip && she helped me. We finally got into the tub. I sat between her legs && laid my head on her chest.

The bath was so freaking amazing. It was so warm & relaxing.....I loved it. But anyways while I was laying on her chest., she kissed me. But I wasn't a peck. I felt her slid her tongue in my mouth &&& it was like our tongues were fighting the more we deepen the kiss.

I felt myself getting hella wet. The way she kissed me was so passionate. When we kept kissing she moved her right hand down to my clit. I moaned in her mouth. She rubbed more faster the more I moaned. I felt myself cum twice.

After I came she stuck her index finger && her middle finger deep inside of my wetness . I moaned && started biting my bottom lip. !Her fingers always do magic in me. I loved the way she fingers me.😍😩

Niah picked me up && laid me on the bed. She spread my legs && started playing with my clit again. Making my legs shake && go numb as I was about to cum. She stop before I could even release my sweet wetness.

We got on her knees and started to enter my body with her tongue. I let out a soft moan. But before I knew it she was grabbing my hips pulling me down so she could go deeper In me. My moans grew louder && louder with each stroke.

My body went completely numb. She had the best head in the world. I swear I don't believe anyone could top it. After I came hella time I took control.

She laid down as I kissed me all the way down to her clit. I licked, nibbled, sucked, && rubbed it until I felt her legs shake. As I continue playing with her clit I put two fingers in her &&& slowly stroked them in n out her. She began to cum. So I sped up the strokes causing her moans got get louder.!

"OOOOO MAMIIII YESSSSS RIGHT THERE.!", She moaned. I went deeper the more she moaned. After she came I went to go slurp her juices. Damn she tasted so damn good. The fact the she was the first person I ever gave head too && I made her cum was the best feeling ever.

But I went to go kiss her so she could taste herself. Her lips where soft ass fuck. They were like pillows to my lips. As we kissed she began to finger me again. I moaned in her mouth.

"MMMMHHHHMMMMM PAPIII.!" I moaned as her went faster && deeper in me. I came 4 times after that we laid beside each other && went to sleep.

THAT WAS TRULY THE BEST I EVER HAD. 😌👌

NIAH P.O.V.

As I got up the next morning I seen Victoyia sexy ass still sleep. She must have been worn out because it was passed 2:00. But last night was great. Everything went as planed.

But I didn't know shawdii could give head like that.! 👌👌 That shit was A1. Shit I believe I was even moaning for the first time.! 😂😂😂 But shidddd.........it is what it is .

I got out the bed && hopped in the shower. After I got I did my daily hygiene && went to my closet trying to find something to wear. I finally decided to wear

Black Levi's Skinny Jeans.

Black && Red Mickey Mouse Shirt.

Jordan Bred 11's

With My Hair In A Bun.

&&a Black Studded Earrings.

I got dressed && went down stairs too cook Vicky && I something to eat. Once I got in the kitchen I heard water running so I guessed Victoyia finally got up. I looked in the fridge and freezer && pulled out some chicken breast , green beans, && some cheese for the Mac && cheese. I throw down in that kitchen. By the time I got done cooking I seen Victoyia sexy ass makin her way down the stairs. She was wearing...

A Strapless Light Pink Dress w/ some light pink heels

Light Pink hoops && light pink studded earrings.

Her hair was in a bun.

With some pink lipstick.

She looked so fucking sexy.

"Good Afternoon lol" , she said giggling showing off her beautiful smile.

"Afternoon beautiful. How did you sleep?",

"Good. But I smell food && you know my short ass hungry....so what did you cook?"

"Baked Chicken Breast, Green Beans, And Mac&Cheese."

"Mmmm sound good."

I'll make the plates just go sit your sexy self at the table."

She laughed && walked to the table. I brought the plates out && a bottle of red wine && some glasses. I sat her plate in font of her && poured her a glass of wine.

We talked && ate && cuddled on the couch and watched netflix movies.

Tbh I really think I'm falling for her. Fuck being a player in feeling her ass && I'm ready to commit && settle down with her. 😘👌😌

WHAT YALL THINK SO FAR.!?

Will Niah finally settle down with Victoyia?

Will she drop her hoes?

What's y'all comments on the sex senxe ((my sister wrote it👌))

FEEDBACK.!

I know it's been a min since I have updated.. I've been busy with my music && working on this book calibration with my wattpad idol. Lol. But I'll try to update at least twice a week since it's summer NO SCHOOL TURN UP.😂😂😂😂 but I'm going to start setting goals or my chapters. If my goals aren't met the chapters with be shorted. 👌👌 simple tho.

Goal. 5 votes && 5 comments

"Good, update more, nor Yeaa" are real comments I need real feedback on this book. &&&I make sure y'all read my others books .

THANKS FOR THE READES , && The Love. I LOVE YALL TOOOO DEATH.. 😘😘 &&& follow my new Instagram. @princevicky_ 👌👌👌😘😘😘😘💋💋