Chapter 1

Chapter One:

She's No Good For You Let Her Go.

But I Can't Let Her Go She's My Everything!

You Stupid Bitch She's Cheating.

STFU ION HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU HOE!

Victoyia P.O.V

******

Time To Get Up A Voice Said Flowing Throughout My Room! The Voice Sounded So Familiar. So I Got Up To See Who It Was! It Was Only My Best Friend Arima! She Came To Get Me For School. So I Got In The Shower and Got Dressed.

Wearing

- Red Aero Crop Top

- White Booty Shorts

- Red and White Low-Top Converse

- Sliver Hoops

I Walked Down Stairs Kissed My Mom And Walked Out To The Car With My Friend Arima. If Was Out First Day Of Junior Year. And I Was Turnt Of Course Listening To Angel Haze "New York Remix".

********

We Arrived To The School And Hopped Out The Car. As We Walked In I Seen Hella Cute Studs And Sexy Ass Fems. I Almost Fell Out When I Seen This One Girl! She Was Sexy As Fuck. Flawless Brown Hair, Light-Skin, Tall, And Beautiful Hazel Eyes. I Swear I Got Wet Just Looking At Her.

-----

Arima P.O.V

********

It's Monday First Day Back To School. It's My Best Friend's And I Junior Year! And I'm So Hyped. So I Hopped In The Shower. And Got Dressed. I Put On

-Black And Purple Crop Top

-Black Skinny Jeans

- Purple And Black Jordan's

-Purple Hoops

After Getting Dressed I Grabbed My Keys And Yelled Bye To My Mom And Dad. I Hopped In My Car And Drove To Victoyia's House. When I Got There She Was Still Sleep. So I Decided To Wake Her Up. So I Calmly Said Time To Get Up. She Got Up And Looked At Me Side Ways. Then Got In To The Shower. I Waited On Her Downstairs. Like 15mins Later She Came Down Looking Sexy. She Kissed Her Mom Bye And We Left.

*****

We Arrived At The School. And Lawd I Seen So Many Sexy New Niggas. I Looked Over At Victoyia With I Seen Her Making Goo-Goo Eyes At Some Girl.

Chapter One What Did Y'all Think So Far.?! This Is My First Book On Here. So Vote, Share, And Comment! :)