Chapter 2

Victoyia P.O.V

----

I Damn near walked into a wall trying to look at her. But Anyways I Walked in to the school looking for the office so I can get my schedule. Finally I found the office and was walking to 1st period. Then there was the same girl again. She was in my class and there was only one seat left. And It was next to her. I was nervous as hell when I walked in. I didn't want to sit by her at all. Well let me rephrase that. I Didn't Want To Seat By Her At This Very Moment. But I Did Anyways.

Me: Hey Is Anyone Sitting Here?

??: No. Not At All!

Me: Do You Mind If I Sit Here?

??: No Help Yourself!

She said smiling which made me melt inside!

Me: Btw I'm Victoyia

??: I'm Niah!

Her name Was Just Perfection To Me! Like Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You Never Met? HOLD UP VICTOYIA WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. You're A Thug You Don't Fall In Love! But Then Again This Girl Might Have Everything I Ever Wanted.

--------

Niah P.O.V

Today Must Be My Lucky Day Or Sum. Cause The Most Sexiest Female Approached Me Well Not Really She Asked About A Seat But Still. I Seen Her Looking At Me Earlier This Morning Also Walking Into The Wall. But Anyways She's In My 1st Period Class And She Sits Right Next To Me And She Has The Sexiest Name Ever. Victoyia! Mhmmm. I Could Imagine Me Fucking Her. Lawdddd. She Has This Coke Bottle Shape And The Prettiest Hair. I Wonder If She Likes Me? Ion Fall In Love With Females But I'll Fuck The Hell Outta Her!

-------

Victoyia P.O.V

The Bell For Second Period Rings. The Students Gather Their Stuff And Walks Out. I Stay Behind Trying To Get The Homework Like A Little Nerd. Then Outta The Blue Niah Comes Behind Me And Touches My Ass. I Not Going To Act Like I Didn't Like It. Cause I Did.

Niah: Hey Sexy Can I Get Your Number?

Me: Yea **Blushing**

Niah: Put It In My Phone!

So She Handed My Her Phone And I Put My Number In. After That She Walked Away. I Couldn't Help But Blush. She Was Just So Sexy. And For Her To Ask For My Number Just Make Me More Happy.

----

Niah P.O.V

I Walked To Victoyia After The Bell Rang. Touching Her Ass And Working My Chram. As I Ask Her For Her Number. I Could Help But See Her Blushing As She Put Her Number In My Phone. I Walked Away After That. But All I Could Think Of Her Beautiful BodyThe Way I Wanna Fuck Her. Just The Thought Of Her Made My Spine Tingle.

So I Sit Down In Second Period And Send A Cute Little Text To Victoyia. I Really Don't Want A Relationship With Her I Just Wanna Fuck To Be Honest. But Ion Wanna Tell Her That Cause She Might Hate My Ass.

----

Will Niah Tell Victoyia The Truth Or Nah!? Feedback is welcomed. But Still Read, Share, Vote && Comment! Thanks Y'all! Be Back Soon.