Chapter 7

Niah P.O.V.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up not seeing Victoyia next to me. I wondered why she didn't wake me up before she left. But whatever it didn't matter. I couldn't forget about last night. The biting😏, scratching😜, moaning😫, and the love making😍. ...........Hold Df Up✋! WE DIDNT MAKE LOVE.! WE FUCKED! Ion fall in love! That's not me, I'm too much of a player to be committed. It's too hard for me to be faithful. But then again I might be falling for her. It's weird cause I NEVER fucked a girl and caught feelings . So changing my playing ways will be hard for a nigga frfr. But I really think she's worth it.

.

.

.

.

.

After I got out the shower I texted her.

Me: Wesshammm! Why did you leave I wasn't done.

Vicky💗: Cause umm.......I had to check on my mom.

Me: You coming over later?

Vicky💗: Imma see.

Me: Ight ttyl bae.

Vicky💗: Bae?! But bye.

I called her babe expecting her to call me it back but she didn't I was slick heartbroken but then again she probably felt bad about last night! She might feel like a hoe! But in my eyes she isn't. If she wanted the "D" from me and she got it. So there's no big deal.

I asked to come over so I could cook for her and finish what I started last night. I'm hoping she pull up cause I want her so bad. I wonder to myself for a moment if it was really love or was it lust!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️IS IT LUST? OR IS IT LOVE? IS NIAH REALLY FALLING FOR VICTOYIA? CAN NIAH CHANGE? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!

THANKS I FINALLY REACHED 300 READS THANKS LOVES!!!! IM SORRY ABOUT THE UPDATE! I KNOW IM REALLY LATE! I BEEN BUSY! BUT GO READ MY OTHER BOOK! ONCE THAT GETS 15 READS ILL UPDATE IT! THANKS AGAIN YALL!😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️