Chater 4

Niah P.O.V.

Its about time for us to leave school. And lawdd im so damn happy to leave. All these hoes, dumd thots, sneaky bitches, and broke ass.niggas! Like damn these people too much for me. Im ready for Victoyia to come over. I need her body. She should know imma try some shit but then again she might just fall deeper for me. And thats the last thing I need from her. Im not yhe faithfil type AT ALL. I fuck hoes and leave them. If they try that I love you shit I just hit them with that ohh. Im not trying to make Victoyia my next target. But shes too fine to let her just walk away. The sad part about this is ion even know if she has a gf or not.

Victoyia P.O.V.

Its about damn time is over. Shit im ready to go. Im hungry asf. That nasty as shit the tryed to make us eat. I still gotta hit up Niah's house. I really do like her ass. Like no one knows how I feel about her. I hope shes not the type to fuck and leave. Cause that would break my heart. Like I just broke up with my bae for her. So if shes like these other hoes out here I would feel real stupid. Anyways I got in my car and drove to Niah's house. With my favorite song ((Or Nah (Remix))) blasting loud asf. Finally I pulled up at her house. I got out and knocked on the door. Her sexy ass opened the door. Looked me up and down licked her lips then said come in sexy.

Lmao...........im doing a part two to this chapter sooooo......like comment vote && share!!! Im trying to hit 150 views..!!!