Chapter 5

Niah P.O.V.

I look outside of my door to see Victoyia sexy ass. Lawddd I just stood there and looked her up and down for a min. Then I told her to come in . I walked her up to my room. And told her to sit down ill be right back. I had to tell my bro and his friends to leave cause Victoyia might be scared to fuck with a house full of people. So after I did that I locked the front door. And went back upstairs.

Victoyia P.O.V

Im really feeling Niah. And I swear ion wanna smash on da frist day that might give me a bad name. But shidddddd if she wants it she could get it. Im just a shy freak. Ion wanna fuck her or sum then her bro here. Ugh. But df I didnt come.over to fuck I came to chill with her. Plus she might have a girlfriend. So yea imma kool it until I find everything out.

But anways Niah walked me up to her room. Her room was cute. It was black and red with a big ass bed. With a 48" Flat Screen Tv. Niah walked downstairs. So I made myself feel like im at home. I heard the front door close. Maybe Niah made them leave or sum like that. I felt slick better. Maybe we could do something. Df am i thinkin?

Victoyia get it together.

Niah P.O.V.

Im hoping she's down. Imma take it really slow. Like i actually like her. Cause tbh Victoyia is stupid asf. I just wanna fuck. THATS IT !!! But she dont know that. Plus i know everything to say to get in her head.

I come in the room seeing Victoyia sitting on my bed looking sexy. I just wanna jump all over her and put in work. Lmao.! But i lay beside her and gave her that look that made her slick wet. Could just tell she wanted to fuck. But she trying to hide it. Finally she laid by me. I rolled over and kissed her. I knew she was wet as hell after that! So i kept going kissing her neck, biting her lips, & rubbing my hand up her thighs! She finally let out a sexy moan.

On that note I rolled on top of her. Kissing her more making her moan more. I started taking off her shirt and unhooking her bra. She did the same to me. I knew she wanted it. So aint no stopping us now. Next we took off each other's pants and underwear. I swear this girl was sexier with clothes off.

I strated sucking on her nipples. Licking her from her breast to her clit. Making her moan louder. Teasting her as her legs shake and her back arches. I started fingering her with two fingers. I swear to God this girl was wet as fuck. I couldnt even fuck her like a hoe. I took my time. Kissing, licking, and sucking the right spots. I started eating her.out till she came all in my mouth. I loved it. And she did too. I swear ion even think we fucked I slick think we made love. By time we got done she was sound asleep in my bed. And I just laid there by her going to sleep too.

How did yall like this chapter?! I know it got real nasty.! Lmao but Comment, Vote, Share, && Help me reach my goal of 200 reads. ^_^ Thanks. I love yall!! Updating soon.!