Chapter 2.07.2

"Trust me, I restrained myself."

xxxxx

xxxxx

     The next morning we woke up to the most annoying sound in the entire universe, my alarm. While I turned around one more time, Allison actually got out of bed. "Can't you just lay with me for five more minutes?" I mumbled while I started hugging her pillow, inhaling her scent. "If you hadn't ripped my clothes apart last night, I wouldn't be standing here picking some clothes to wear," she chuckled. I opened one eye and saw her standing in her underwear. Well, my underpants and her own bra.

     I threw the duvet off of me and grabbed some underwear. Instead of putting it on, I grabbed some clothes first. This meant that I was buttnaked rumaging through my closet while Allison was watching me. "I'm going to have a quick shower first," I said as I had turned around with all the clothes in my hand. I knew she wasn't gong to join me, since we both knew what would happen if she did. So instead, I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and disappeared into the bathroom.

     As I emerged from the bathroom I saw Allison doing her hair. "I didn't even know I still had all of that," I said as I looked at her outfit. "It looks nice." 

    Sheturned around and smiled at me

    Sheturned around and smiled at me. I sat down on my bed and put on my shoes and Isaw Allison looking me up and down like I did to her. "We're both wearingskirts, now that is a first." I rolled my eyes and stood up, standing right infront of her. "We've matched before," I said as I wrapped my hands around herwaist. "Really? When?" Allison's hand wrapped around my neck, going through myhair, and I smirked. "Well, for example, last night or that other time when we..."I was cut off my Allison's lips and I smiled into the kiss. "We weren't even dressed,"she whispered. "We still matched, because we both weren't wearing anything."Allison laughed and let go of me. "I really like it, though. The colour reallysuits you," Allison said and I smiled.