Chapter 2.07.1

"That was hot."

xxxxx[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD]

xxxxx
[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD]

[PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM]

     Lydia left Allison's house quite quickly after she realised Allison, and myself as well, weren't going to be of much use to her. Allison was still seated on the chair and was still staring at the computer screen. "We have to find out who's controlling him. When we found the person, we could stop this for good." "If we can figure out who it is," Allison said. She sighed and placed her face in her hands. "You act like you're alone in this. News flash, love, you are not." Allison sighed once again and I rolled my eyes. "Oh, come here you," I said and patted on the spot next to me on the bed.

     Allison turned around and I saw her looking from the spot I patted and then to me. Without saying a word she got up and laid next me. With her head on my lap, she closed her eyes. My hands went through her hair and it seemed to have calmed her down. There've been quite few days the past few weeks where Allison was feeling so stressed out. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that I can help her with that, even by just sitting next to her, but sometimes I wish she was stronger than this. Even though she's already one of the strongest people I know- I groaned internally, realising what I was just thinking about. It might be because she's human, but I can't just turn her. Yes, it could and probably would make her focus on a certain emotion, if she would survive the bite.

     Out of nowhere a phone started ringing and Allison's eyes shot open. I looked around and found my phone, saying Scott was calling me. I answered and put it on speaker. "We may have found something that could help us solve the whole Kanima mystery," I said before Scott had a chance to say something. Allison started telling them about the whole 'someone's controlling him'-part.

     "If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him," Allison said. "Or he doesn't remember," Scott replied. "What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles added. "A fugue state, you mean?" I said. "He'd have to forget everything... the murder," I started. "Getting rid of the blood," Allison that said. "But he had help with one thing... the video." "And someone else helped him forget that," Stiles said. "Whoever's controlling him," Scott said confident.

     "Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" "He still think he's becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." "What an idiot," I mumbled. Allison gave me a stern look before she continued talking tot he boys. "So do we try and convince him he's not?" That didn't sound like a bad idea. "If that helps us find out who's controlling him, then I'd say 'go for it'," I said and heard some agreeable noises from Scott and Stiles. "Although, I don't think he'll talk to use after what we did to him." "Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us," Stiles said a little too optimistic for my liking. "Right?" But no one answered him.