Chapter 2.02.1 ✔

"Frickle frackle? Really?"

xxxxx

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT]

>> It's been quite a while since I've written anything like this<<

     I know I wasn't really thinking about it, but hey, this little lie would make both of us a little happier. We had brought our little 'get together' to the bedroom and we are currently making out on my bed. My legs were on either side of Allison's hips and her hands were roaming my body. My thighs, my waist, my lower abdomen, my breasts and down to my waist again. I let out several moans, basically encouraging Allison to continue. Her hands lingered on my hips before pulling of my shirt and throwing it on the floor next to hers.
     After the shirt hit the floor our lips met again and my hands went to the zipper of Allison's jeans. I stopped kissing her for a moment and Allison's pushed her hips up so I could easily get her out of her jeans. "You'd expect that we have learned from the last time we were wearing skinny jeans and something like this happened." I struggled with one of the legs and Allison couldn't contain her laughter. "Could you atleast co-opparate a little?" I asked while laughing. Allison's laugh had gotten a little louder, but when I fell backwards because I pulled her jeans of a little too enthousiastically, she immediately stopped and crawled towards the end of my bed. I groaned and when I opened my eyes, I saw Allison watching me before extending her hand and helping me up.

     "Skinny jeans will be the death of me," I said and Allison giggled. Her hands went to the button of my jeans and this time it went a little smoother since I could properly help her. "Now, where were we?" I asked when we were both only in our undergarmants. A smirk came on Allison's face and she pulled me towards her. My hands roamed Allison's slim body: from her neck, to her collarbone, over her bra and down to her navel. My eyes found hers and my hand went even more down.
     I started rubbing her and a soft moan escaped Allison's lips. I smiled for a moment and then kissed the girl. I bit her lowerlip softly, before slipping my tongue in her mouth. Allison bucked her hips up when I had lifted my hand a little. "Patience is a virtue, love," I softly said and with a little help of my dear girlfriend I unhooked her bra and threw it aside. I placed myself between Allison's legs and my head went down to her chest, down to one of her breasts. My tongue swirled around her nipple and with my other hand I tugged on the other. Allison moaned loudly and created friction between herself and my leg.
     My free hand went down her body and into her underwear. I could hear her heartbeat quicken and I started rubbing a little faster. Her moans got louder and this made me feel amazing. The feelings I could give this girl and the sounds I can make her scream out for me.

     A soft protesting sound came from Allison when I removed my lips from her breast and my hand from down under. I smirked and sat up. My hands followed the lines of her body yet again and I hooked my fingers behind the wasteband of the underwear. I pulled them off and, as you guessed it, I went down again. This time my tongue started swirling around her and the moans kept on coming. Hands found their way into my hair and lightly pulled on them. "Yes, mmm," Allison moaned and I had a feeling she could come any second now.
     I put two fingers in my mouth and sucked on them real quick before placing them inside Allison. "Aah," she moaned even louder this time. Moving my fingers in and out while simultaniously driving her further over the edge with my tongue. "Please," she pleaded. She was so close, but I stopped once I thought she was almost there. When I stared at her for a few seconds she pulled my face towards her and kissed me again. With her arousel on my tongue we made out again while Allison's hands were on my back unhooking my bra. My breasts came free and without hesitating Allison pushed us over, her being the one on top now.