Chapter 2.03.1 ✔

"As long as you return the favour every now and then."   

xxxxx

xxxxx

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT]  

     I woke up around 12:30 at night because some idiot was banging on my front door. When I opened the door I realised that the idiot banging on the door was my girlfriend. She was breathing hard and I couldn't really figure out the look on her face. "What are you doing here?" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, but I never got an answer from her. Instead, she pulled me towards her and started kissing me. It took me a few seconds before I wrapped my arms around Allison's waist. Allison pushed me back into the house and shut the door behind us.

     Allison was the first one to pull away, but not to talk. She took of her jacket and shirt and then I saw something in her eyes. Something had happened. It was then that I knew that for some reason she really needed this. She quickly took off her shoes and then I pulled her towards me again. I shoved her against the wall and unbuttoned her pants. A moan came out of her mouth when I put my hand down her pants.
     I started rubbing her and with my lips I made my way to her neck. Her cheek, her jawline, nibbling on her ear and then to the one spot that could pretty much drive her over the edge. When my teeth grazed the skin it actually did almost drive her over the edge. Allison's head as against the wall, her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open, moaning. I retracted my hand and pulled her jeans down along with her underwear. I didn't even bother to pull them off completely and went down on her immediately. Allison was squirming underneath my touch and I felt a hand in my hair. I looked up a few times and saw her trying to get a hold of something. After eating her out for a few minutes I felt her legs starting to shake, knowing she was close. She bucked her hips and her hand pushed my head even closer, making it a little hard to maintain my breathing. Not much later Allison screamed out my name and her whole body trembeled.

     I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and got up from the floor. This time I pulled down her pants entirely, but I pulled her underwear back up. After that I picked Allison up bridal style and brought her to my bedroom to gently place her on my bed and crawled in next to her. Allison was on her back and I was on my side, looking at her and unsure what to say. "I'm sorry for barging in like this," she then said after a few minutes of silence. "No," I said while drawing circles on Allison's stomach. "I'm always here for you, you know that. But you have to tell me what happened in order for me to help you." Allison sighed and turned to her side to face me.
     "My dad was training me a few hours ago," she said. "That's good, right?" I asked confused. "I don't mind the training itself, but the way he does it it's just so-" and she made some sort of angry, frustrated noise if you know what I mean. "I was at the gasstation and suddenly all the lights went out and a bag was put over my head. I don't know how much time went by, but when the bag was ripped off my head I noticed I was in the burnt Hale house." My fingers were caressing Allison's arm the whole time she spoke and goosebumps appeared on them.
     "I was tied to a chair and I had to break free. Took me two and a half fucking hours." "I see why you needed to relieve the tension," I said. Allison looked up through her lashes and blushed while biting her lip. "Don't you ever feel like you can't do something like this," I said. "As long as you return the favour every now and then." After I said that I felt a hand go into my pajama shorts and into my underwear. "Let's return the favour then," Allison whispered and started kissing me.