Chapter 18

*ZAYN*

I wake up and saw the most beautiful boy I've ever seen in my life I can't help but to chuckle a bit when I hear him snoring as his pink beautiful lips is slightly parted away he looks  so cute and innocent  while his sleeping like this, It's like a dream  come true when I can hold him like this and saw his face every morning and i will never get tired of this, I'm busy in my thoughts when i hear Niall wakes up.

" hey babe good morning" i said while kissing his cheeks.

" Good morning too babe" Niall said  rubbing his eyes slightly , i smile at his cuteness and then i kiss niall on his lips then suddenly i heard the door open.

"Good morning nia- oh my god sorry i didn't know zayn was here" niall's mom said while smiling at us.

"oh no mom it's ok where just about to wake up" niall explained to his mom.

"oh in that case the breakfast is ready just go down if you too are finish ok, if you know what i mean" his mom said while winking at us.

" mom " niall shouts as he blush furiously .

"sorry about my mom babe" niall said smiling at me.

" No need to sorry babe i love your mom" I said while pecking his lips.

" we should go now before your mom suspect something" and then i heard niall laughing

" Good morning mom"  Niall said while grabbing the pancake to his plate.

"Good morning baby, niall remember save some from me and zayn ok" maura said to niall, and niall just nod to his mother.

"Good morning maura" i said politely to maura.

" Good morning zayn please help yourself before niall eat all the pancakes" maura said while laughing.

"Hey , I'm here you know " Niall said as he swallow his food and glare at his mom playfully.

" babe my mom text me and she tells me that i got do go home is that alright?"  i said to niall.

"oh that's all right babe" and I said goodbye to niall's .

"Goodbye babe I love you" I said to niall while looking at him.

"Good bye babe , take care and I love you too" he peck my lips and I wave good bye to him.

NIALL

"niall baby can I speak for you a second" my mom ask hesitantly.

"of course mom" I said to my mom .

"well baby I don't want to interfere but I notice that your eyes is puffy red when you wake up and i also know that your been crying a lot lately can you please tell me what's your problem my baby" my mom said and I can help but to cry because I think my mom's need to know the truth because she is my mother and I try to keep that away from her I'm so stupid and I guess I should tell her the truth.

"shhh baby it's ok" my mom said while rubbing my back and then she hug me tightly.

"well mom I was being bullied in my school emotionally and physically they beat me calling me names mom and it hurts so much mom that I just want to kill myself already  and it depressed me so much , I just can't handle it anymore." then I saw my mom's eyes and it shows one thing hurt.

"oh baby I'm so sorry I didn't know"  and the tears are falling on my mom's eyes.

"mom there's more , there's this guy named harry he is my first boyfriend and he is also my first love but the problem his very popular in our school and then he said that we should hide our relationship  and then I agree with him because I really really love him mom ,we hide our relationship for almost a year now and then once I go to his and I see him and the other girl naked while sleeping in his bed when I saw that mom my heart shattered in to pieces because I gave him everything that I had  but he just broke me mom" and then I can stop my emotions anymore I cried harder and then my mom hug me tightly .

"I'm a worthless mother I'm sorry baby" my mom said as she cried  in front of me.

"no mom it's not your fault  so please stop saying sorry and mom I had a favor " I said to my mom.

"mom please don't tell zayn about this" I plead to my mom.

" but why baby" my mom said curiously.

"I'm afraid that zayn will leave me" I said to my mom.

"I'm sure zayn will not leave you if you tell him the tr-" before my mom can finish her sentence I immediately stop her.

"please mom don't tell him" I beg to my mom while crying in front of her.

"ok baby but i think we should go back to Ireland and continue your study there because i think you can't handle the stress here in England babe"  my mom said while comforting me.

"Mom! but what about zayn, you know I can't do anything without him mom" I shout at my mom's face because I can't handle it zayn.

"baby you can ask zayn if he wants to come with you" my mom said softly.

"thank you mom and I'm glad that I said it too you" I said to my mom and hpshe just smiled at me and then after my talk with my mom I go to my room and immediately text zayn.

"hey babe I told to my mom about the bullying"-nini♥♥

"oh really I'm glad that you told her already because she deserve to know"-zaynie♥♥

"but she said we should go back to Ireland, but I don't want to left you babe and I need you."nini♥♥

"don't worry babe I will convince my mom to go with you there in Ireland ok  I love you babe"-zaynie♥♥

"ok babe I love you too"-nini♥♥

                                             ●after 3 days●

"babe I'll going to miss you" zayn said sadly

"oh I will miss you too but as soon as you can finish your high school we can see each other again it's only a months away ok" i said while pecking him on his lips.

" niall we need to go already" my mom said.

"good bye babe I'll miss you and I love you" I said forming a tears in my eyes.

"I will miss you too and I love you too" zayn said while hugging me tightly and then my mom and I walk away.

"goodbye school,  goodbye bullies, goodbye England, goodbye harry ans hello new life".

Harry

I didn't saw niall anymore since that night and it's bugging me already , I always saw zayn but not niall I wonder what's wrong I can't just ask zayn about niall after our little so decide to go to his house to find out what happened to him.

"Hello, hello" I said while knocking on their door but ni one's answering me so I decide  to talk to their neighbor.

"hi sorry for disturbing but do you know we're is the horan's." I said to the lady.

"the horan's have moved out already" the lady said.

"do you know where they went"  I said while  while hopefully pleading she knows where they went.

"oh I'm so sorry I don't know" and then she already close her door,  and then cried because my love isn't here anymore and he was gone already and it's late to say sorry and I love him so much and I will going to risk my reputation for him.

A/N : hey yah guys I'm sorry for the late update  and thank you @normalteenagefan and @RadGod for your votes, reads and cool comments :) I love you both ♥. but this chapters question is are you happy that niall is now on Ireland?? bye bye readers love yah guys so much. :)

can you please

~fan

~comment

~vote

ps: don't be a silent reader ^_^♥♥