chapter 3

Niall

it's Saturday today it means no classes so I decide to visit Harry in his own house,  im glad Harry has his own house but we called his house our love nest because no body goes to his house without his permission even Louis .

" hey mom I just going to my friend house" I said while I was wearing my supra.

"oh ok love just come home before 10pm ok" my mom said while waving at me.

"ok mom bye"then I started to walk away from my house.

I just wish I could do this all the time without finding it from anybody and be happy with it , but I can't because of all the people that surround us they will judge me and especially Harry  I don't Harry to be hurt because I love him so much that I can risk everything for him. I just want him to be happy amd I don't want the other people judge him so I decide to keep it this way for his own sake because I love him. When I arrived at Harry's house I notice that it's unlock that's odd Harry always lock his door at this time maybe his already awake and I go up to his room and it's lock "odd" I murmured to my self  at least I have his spare key and when I open the door I notice a girl and Harry naked and I notice the girl and Harry wakes up I notice Harry's shock face.

"baby I was drunk I didn't mean to do th-" Harry tried to explain but I cut him with a slap.

" don't call me baby your disgusting Harry you know that I love you and you did this to me !"  i shout in Harry's face and with that I walk out in Harry's house and start to cry.

Harry

I fuck up everything my relationship with Niall what have I done  and then I began to cry because my love of my life is gone, I don't want to lose Niall I love him more than anything else in my life he is my life but look at what I did to Niall I hurt him so bad , while I was crying the girl spoke.

"don't worry im still here" the girl said while he tries to kiss me but I push her.

"get out in my house, I don't need you I need Niall ! " I shout at the girl

"pathetic" the girl said before living my room.

Niall

I keep running in Harry's house unti I found a playground and sat there while thinking of what Harry did maybe Harry doesn't really love me maybe his just using me why did Harry do that maybe there right no body loves me and im worthless maybe I should kill myself because no one loves me. While I was crying a lad tap  my shoulder. I notice him he has a tan olive skin , quiff hair ,a golden beautiful eyes and he has some beautiful tattoos.

A/N: wow cliffhanger hahaha don't worry I'll update soon :))♥♥♥