Chapter 13

Niall

when I woke up I saw a mop of curls is in my bed and my eyes go wide when I notice that it's Harry.

"Oh my god Harry what are you doing here?" I said while shaking Harry.

" *Yawn* niall it's early in the morning why are you so noisy" harry said groggily.

"answer my question styles" I said angrily

"ok , ok when you were crying  last night you fell asleep then I bought you to your room and when I was about to get out you stop me from going out" harry said while smirking at me.

"no I didn't!!" I shout at harry's face .

"what ever ni" harry said while flicking my nose , harry called me ni that's his pet name for me I really mis- no niall he broke you remember.

"ok get out of my house !!" I said while pushing harry out of my room door.

"wait no breakfast for me ni"  harry said while he pouts.

"No Harry no breakfast for you so get OUT!!!!"  ay said angrily at him.

"ok bye ni and I'll do anything and everything just to get you back " Harry said before stepping outside the door, what does Harry mean when he said he'll do anything and everything just to get me back sometimes harry kinda creep me out.

When I was busy doing my assignments my phone rings.

"oh hi niall" zayn said

"hello zayn is there something you want to tell me" I reply to zayn.

" I'm just wondering if your not busy can we hang out today in my house"  zayn said nervously.

" oh ok I'm just going to finish my assignment see you" I said to zayn.

Zayn

I'm really glad that niall said yes because I feel empty without him and i just want to cuddle him and protect him then suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"oh hi niall"  I said while opening the door.

"hi zayn " niall said while smiling at me and then my mom walk in.

"mom this is niall and niall this is my mom trisha" I said introducing them.

"oh hi Mrs. Malik you look lovely mam" niall said.

"why thank you dear  and oh please call me trisha " my mom said smiling at niall.

"thank you niall" my mom said.

"why don't you go to your room zayn and I'll call you after the dinner is finish" my mom said and then me and niall go to my room.

"so niall do you want to watch a movie" I said at niall

"oh ok" niall simply say and then I choose paranormal activity.

"zayn is that a horror movie" niall said while bitting his niall.

" yes why are you scared niall"  oh my gosh niall is so  cute when his bitting his nails like that.

"no I'm not scared" niall said and i know his lying.

"don't worry niall im here for you "  and niall smiled at me great fully and then I played it and niall got scared already his shaking so I decide to snuggle him close to me  and niall Is still shaking so I look down on him and then he look up on me and then i got lost in his eyes and then I kean down to him and  our lips meet his lips is soft against mine I just want to kiss him forever and then I deepen my kiss and our tongues Is battling for dominance and then I win a lick his bottom lip

"zayn, niall dinners ready" my mom called and we break our kiss and then we're catching our breath.

" well umh that was unexpected" I said to nervously to niall and he just smiled shyly to me and then I notice the blush that forming to his cheeks maybe i have a chance to him.

"come let's eat I prepare spaghetti and roasted chicken" my mom said while serving the food.

"wow mrs- oh I mean trisha the food is so delicious" niall said smiling at my mom after our dinner niall said goodbye to me and my mom.

"goodbye zayn goodbye trisha thank you for the lovely dinner" naill said while waving at us.

Niall

when I got to my house I remember the kiss that zayn gave me it was amazing but I'm not sure if im completely over with harry especially what happened this morning why does life is so  difficult for me why!.

                                    ●Monday Morning●

when I arrived at school I felt peaceful because ever since zayn help me the bullying goes low and then I go to my locker and open it then suddenly a letter fall out and I pick it up and unfold it  and read it.

◆my snowflakes ,my everything and my niall,

I love the way your  blue eyes shines against

the sun rays and your smile can bright my dark

world  and your pale skin against mine it is so

warm and tender this is a short for how I'm feeling

for you and remember I love you since then and

I will love you till the end.

if you want to know me then go to the rooftop

love lots ♥♥♥ xxx

I was really curious who gave this letter so I run to the rooftop and I saw the stairs has a rose petals on it and then when I open the door I saw.....

A/N : hahaha cliffhanger sorry guys guess you'll have to wait for it but who do you think it is Harry or Zayn love u guys :))  ♥♥♥