chapter 14

Niall

when I opened the door there are so many red petals all over the roof top and there's a huge sign in the wall and it says. ..

NIALL JAMES HORAN WOULD YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND♥♥

iwas literally shock about this  I was really confuse who is the person is and I heard the door opened and then I man slowly comes in with a bouquet of flowers in his face so I cannot see him and then the man stopped near me and slowly bringing down the bouquet of flowers and then when completely removed the bouquet down it was Zayn.

"my snow flakes , my irish, my leprechaun,  my source of happiness,  my light,  my everything and of course my niall I just want to say when I first saw you on the play ground I know from that moment  I have a feelings for you and especially when I saw you crying I just want to hug you , protect you , take care of you and love you and then when isaw you on this school iwas really glad because every day I can see your beautiful face and then when I got to know more about you I just want to cry because how can they hurt such a fragile,  vulnerable,  innocent and a lovely person like you and from that moment I decide to always protect you  from them and then whe you go to my house and the kiss we share was really amazing and that's when I decide to do this because im 100% sure that I love you so Niall james horan will you be my boyfriend. " zayn said with a hopeful eyes and then I think to my self I am ready for this to commit a serious relationship and I still have a slight feelings for harry but then again zayn is a amazing person and I know that he wouldn't do that to me and maybe  he can erase my feelings for harry I know that im being selfish but right now I need him and also I had a feelings for zayn even though it's not that big as harry but I'm willing to give zayn a chance.

"of course zayn I would love to" I said to zayn while smiling at him.

"oh my god niall really you don't know how much happy I am thank you niall and I love you so much" zayn said while hugging me tightly and then zayn brought me down and then he cupped my cheeks and then he leaned down and kiss my lips our kiss is full of love and passion it is the sweetest kiss I've ever receive and then we pull apart and catch our breath.

"oh niall you wouldn't regret this" zayn said looking at me with full of love on his eyes.

"I hope so" I said to zayn.

"I promise you won't" zayn and then he peck my lips.

"oh niall since you said yes how about we eat later maybe 7:00 pm is that all right I mean I know your busy and I know you have a lot of work to do"and then zayn started rambling but then I cut him with a kiss.

"zayn I would love to go out with" I said smiling at zayn.

"really ok I will going to pick you up at seven just text me your address ok" zayn said with full of excitement.

"ok zayn bye my class is starting now"  when I'm walking through the door zayn grab my wrist and kiss me one more time.

"you can't get enough of my lips" I said while smirking at him.

"yeah I know I love you niall" zayn said while blushing furiously.

"I love you too zayn" I said then I walk out.

A/N:so what do you think that it was zayn are you happy or sad btw I decide to work on a boyxboy one shot and I'm opening a request so if you want to just message me ok or comment on my fan fiction what ever you want guys hahaha ok so that's all love yah guys♥♥♥