chapter 6

zayn

"honey get up its your first day" mum said while removing my duvet off me.

"five more minutes mum please" I said while putting the pillow in my head.

"no can do honey" and then my mum slap my bums.

"ok,ok im up" I said while hopping off my bed.

It's my first day of school and im confuse in my school I hope it's not boring everything here in Cheshire is so boring except for niall, I wish I could see niall again his amazing blue eyes his white pale skin and pink cheecks are so perfect everything about niall is so perfect I think it is love at first sight I don't know why niall is crying at that time and I don't even know if he is a gay or bisexual but I hope so  I have to find him again, I have to find my niall again

"mum I'm going to school" I said while wearing my black convers.

"ok honey be safe" my mom said while waving at me.

While I arrived at school I noticed that my new school is really big compared to my other school in Bradford and then I Instantly search the school office to get my schedule.

"hi mam im a new student here my name is Zayn Malik" I said while smiling to the old lady.

"oh right mr.malik here's your schedule I hope you enjoy this school" the old lady said while handing me my schedule.

"ok thank you mam" I smiled great fully to the old lady.

so let's see here what is my first subject oh great my favorite subject English now where can I find my room then I saw a teacher then I asked him.

"hi sir im zayn and I'm a new student here and I just want to ask where is the English class"  I smiled a the teacher.

"oh great im your teacher in English class you can follow" my teacher in English said.

"ok thank you sir"I said while following my following my English teacher.

and then we reach the English class and then my teacher announced that they have a new student sadly that's me and the teacher said I should come in and  introduce myself properly to them and when I came in the room I noticed that familiar blue eyes, pale skin and that blonde hair and then our eyes meet and locks at each other I just couldn't hide my smile I finally find niall my niall that easy maybe it's destiny and then I said my name and  teacher said I can wherever i want to Of course I sit beside my niall and the I was so lucky no one sit beside him and then I talked to niall but he didn't response anything but I'm sure he remembered me im when our eyes meet im sure to that.

Harry

When I got up I noticed my eyes are so swollen from crying last night and there's some dark circles around my eyes and then I remember I just lost my love of my life it's so painful I should try to apologies to him later im

not giving up until he doesn't love me back again and I decide to go to school and I notice Louis is in the locker and I decide to join him.

"gosh mate what happened to you?" Louis said while examining my face.

"oh its nothing mate I just didn't sleep well"  well it's half true.

"mate there's the fag" but before  I began to talk Louis began to call niall and then niall obeyed him and Louis began to kick niall it hurts me alot seeing my love hurt but I can't do anything im such a coward but instead I just watch there while my best friend  is kicking my love of my life when Louis left I just watch him a few second and left him because I can't bear it anymore im really mad at myself for not protecting him and then I proceed in my first class which is English niall an I are classmates there and a few minutes later our professor came and he announced that there are a new student and when the student came in and introduce him self his name is zayn I notice him looking at one direction(see what I did there ;)) and smiling and I followed his glazed I notice that he was looking at my nialler do they know each other? I think not because niall doesn't have any friends nor relative that named zayn  who is he and why is he looking at my nialler like that!!!.

A/N : whoop jealous hazza well what can you say just leave a comment there and pls vote sorry it took me 5 days before I  wrote this chapter so sorry to all you guys :( but  everyone who's been reading this I love you even though my grammar sucks muah I love you guys so much♥ :))).