chapter 11

Zayn

his skin feels like heaven it's soft and warm and I love the feeling of his skin it gives me shiver oh my god I wish I could touch it every day. I dump

the cold water in niall's face I notice that his blush spread slowly in his face  and his lips is pinky pale because he has a fever and it is so kissable I just want to kiss them so badly.

"zayn thank you for taking care of me" niall said while looking at me.

"no problem niall you know that I'm your friend right" I said while dumping the cold towel in his arm.

"I know and I'm grateful to have you" niall smiled weakly at me and I just smiled at him.

"Zayn can you sing to me" niall said while looking at me hopefully.

"ok niall" I said to niall then I start to sing.

so you're friends been telling me you've been sleeping with my sweater and that you can't stop missing me, bet my friends been telling you I'm not doing much better  cause im missing half of me and being here without you is like im waking up to only half a blue sky kinda there but not  quite  walking around with just one shoe im a half a heart without you im half half at best with half an arrow in my chest cause I miss everything we do im heart with out you.

When I finish my song niall falls a sleep he is like a angel when he sleeps I wonder why people treat him like that he is so fragile and small and im gonna here for him until the end.

Niall

when I woke up I notice that im not in my room it has a blue and white color where I'm I and then it hits me im at zayns room because he took care of me last night my head still hurt because of my fever and then I slowly make my way down stairs and zayn is now preparing the table for our breakfast.

"oh hey niall im just about to wake you up" zayn said while putting the fork and spoon on the table.

"oh come on niall let's eat, I hope you like bacons and egg for Breakfast"zayn said while sitting on the chair.

"well um actually bacons are my favorite aside from nandos" I smiled at him.

"oh really , come on let's eat" zayn said while smiling sweetly at me, we eat up in silence  not in awkward silence because I really enjoyed the food.

"you know niall for a small guy you really eat a lot" zayn said while beating his egg.

" well what can I say food is better than fuck" I said to zayn and zayn began to laugh really hard.

"I didn't know your such a naughty leprechaun" zayn said and i just chuckle.

" by the way niall are you ok now" zayn said seriously.

"well my head hurts a bit" I said to zayn while grabbing the glass.

"well that's ok im just here if you need something ok" zayn said while looking at me sweetly.

A/N:hey guys this chapter is really a crap sorry guys please don't hate me but I wish you enjoyed it  and I promise I will do better next chapter :]♥♥♥