Chapter 6

Shaun was taken to the animal shelter, the animal version of jail. There were a lot of interesting animals there as Shaun was brought into the cell room. Some creepy, and others... just plan weirdos. 

Trumper soon placed Shaun in his cell and locked it, leaving the poor sheep in there by himself. 

Shaun bleated out in anger until he heard a low growling sound and turned around, worried it might be something larger and scarier that could possibly harm him. 

But it turns out, it was revealed to be Bitzer and Jacob!

"Hey, Bitzer!" Shaun smiled, reuniting with his best friend. "And, Jacob?" the sheep raised an eyebrow at the college boy. 

"Shaun, you're here!" Jacob was surprised but glad to see the sheep. 

"Shaun?" Bitzer looked to the intelligent sheep, surprised and shocked that he was here.  

"But where are Kali and the others?" Jacob asked, only seeing that Shaun had Timmy's teddy. 

Shaun then looked down sadly while holding Timmy's teddy, implying that the others were still out there all lost and alone without him.  

"Oh..." Jacob said quietly, now realizing while he slowly frowned with his head down. 

Bitzer then looked out in between the bars to see if anyone was there, then came back over to Shaun and started arguing with the sheep for all the trouble he's caused. 

Jacob was only here though because he caused some trouble for Trumper while he was trying to capture Bitzer back at the hospital and decided to lock the college boy up too. 

Elsewhere in the Big City, Kali and the flock had left the restaurant and threw their disguises away while the flock started to panic about not having their leader with them. 

"Oh, no! Shaun's been taken!" Nuts was going... well, nuts.  

"Oh, dear. Oh, dear. I'm getting scared" Hazel quivered, before Twin 2 slapped her across the face. 

"Get a hold of yourself, Hazel!" Twin 2 shook the timid female sheep a bit violently in an attempt to calm her down, which obviously wasn't helping. 

"What are we going to do!?" Kali could see that the whole flock was panicking and all this pressure was suddenly being put on her until...

"Alright, that's enough of being scared!" the tomboy suddenly almost yelled to the flock, getting their attention. "If Shaun were here right now, he'd say you're acting like a bunch of chickens. Well, you're not chickens, you're sheep!" 

The panicked flock now became quiet and glanced to each other then looked to Kali, never seeing this side of her before. 

"Listen up! Shaun's not here right now, so I'm your flock leader" Kali told the sheep, pointing to herself and taking charge. 

The adventure girl then turned away from the flock for just a second, thinking. "Bitzer was right... It's time I grew up" 

"Okay, now I have a plan" Kali turned back to the flock and soon had them gather around her while she began whispering her plan to them. 

Back with Shaun, he, Bitzer and Jacob had been arguing for a few hours and were now all giving each other the silent treatment. 

Jacob was a bit disturbed by their cellmate across from them still staring at them since they were put in here. This demon dog Jacob had told Shaun he believed to be put in here for setting children's souls on fire or something. 

Shaun looked over to another cell and noticed the stray dog he and Kali had run into before down at the bus station. She appeared to be looking back to him as well.