>thirteen<

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/N's POV

He calls me "beautiful" like it's my name. He only stops kissing my lips to kiss my cheeks and nose and neck. I hum when he kisses a sensitive spot under my ear. I feel him smile against my skin as his lips trail back up to my jawline. I feel him gently pull me into him, almost as if he wants me on his lap.

"Are you su-"

"Stop. Come here." He scoops me up so I'm straddling his lap. His teeth tug on my bottom lip, making me hum into the kiss. I run my hands through his hair, tugging on it lightly.

His hands trail from my waist to my butt, which he squeezes lightly before standing up. I'm wrapped around his front, hanging on like a koala. I giggle against his neck, placing kisses up and down it. He takes me into my bedroom and lays me down on my bed. Instead of hovering over me like I expect and want him to, he lays beside me.

"I don't want to push you farther than you want to go. If you want to stop- at any point- I will, okay?"

"Okay," I say, gripping his side to bring him closer to me.

"So you want to do this?" He rolls a bit closer to me, putting one leg in between mine.

"God, yes," I murmur into his mouth. He closes the gap between us and kisses me again. He grinds into me slightly, making me break the kiss with a small gasp. He smirks, and I feel it as he kisses my cheek.

His hands fiddle with the hem of my shirt, and I pull it over my head. He does the same before looking at my nearly bare front. He kisses my chest all over, dragging his lips along the lining of my black bra. His hands creep up around my sides before reaching around to undo the clasp. I arch my back, feeling my body pressed up against his. I slide the bra off before realizing I'm almost completely naked in front of Chris. I instinctively cover up with my arms.

"Don't... don't." He murmurs. He takes my hands in his and kisses them softly. I giggle as he kisses my shoulders. The giggle turns to a moan as he takes one of my breasts into his hands and lightly squeezes my nipple. He takes the other one and kisses around it. He looks up and me one more time before wrapping his lips around my nipple. I let out a small, breathy hum. He pinches the other nipple between two fingers before moving his mouth to it. He lightly sucks on it. Once he's satisfied, he kisses back up to my mouth.

"Your skin is so soft," he says as he touches my side.

    "Well I moisturize," I reply. He chuckles and kisses my nose.

"I'm gonna get a condom, okay?" He gets off of me but his eyes stay trained on me, as if he's waiting for a reaction.

"Okay," I say, scooting up towards the pillows.

He jogs to the living room and rummages around my purse for his wallet, which he stashed there earlier in the day. He comes back in with a small silver package in his hand.

"You're just so prepared, ain't you?" I say in a stupid accent as he joins me again on the bed. He chuckles as he kisses my neck.

"I mean... yeah, I guess... Look, I-" he stammers.

"Shut up, I'm only joking," I reply.

"I'm only going to ask this one more time then I'll shut up... are you sure you want to do this?" He runs his thumb over the side of my face as I nod.

    "I promise, I want this more than anything." He smiles again and leans down to kiss me. I reach down and put my hands on his hips once again. I run them down and catch my fingers on the waistband of his green jeans. He assists me in taking them off. He does the same to my shorts until we're both there in just underwear.

    "I'm gonna take your panties off, okay?" I nod at him. He kisses me softly and pulls my panties down to my ankles. I kick them off.

    "You need to take your panties off, too, I think." He laughs at me before taking his boxers off. It hadn't felt real until now. Chris and I are laying here, naked, in my bed. About to have sex. He picks up the condom packet and rips it open. He rolls it on with ease. While he's doing this, I run my hands over his shoulders, reaching up to plant kisses on the side of his neck. He throws the empty packet off the bed and positions himself between my legs.

He kisses my cheek before running his thumb up and down my slit. I moan softly into his ear. He slowly pushes a finger in between my slit and wiggles it just above my clit. After a few moments of this, he pushes a finger into me. I squeeze my eyes shut and whimper. He kisses my cheek, leaving his face close to mine as he curls his finger up. I grip onto his torso and bite his shoulder softly.

    "Feel good?" He asks through a smile.

    "A bit," I reply, smiling. He adds another finger when I'm ready. I moan out, which embarrasses me slightly. I close my mouth and laugh awkwardly.

    "Don't you dare feel embarrassed about moaning," he says. He moves his mouth close to my ear again. "It turns me on so much to hear how I'm making you feel." I nod as he takes his fingers out. I whimper at the loss of contact. He rubs my clit quickly with his fingers before replacing it with his cock.

    He wiggles a bit before finally pushing the tip in. I close my eyes and tense my jaw. He kisses along the side of my face. He moves in a bit more.

"Oh, my God," I say as he speeds up.

He pushes in further now, hitting a spot in me I didn't know was there. I gasp loudly and dig my nails into his back.

    "Fuck," he whispers under his breath. He moves quicker now, the bed creaking with each thrust. "You feel so good..." He keeps thrusting into me, kissing my neck and chest, lining my shoulders with kisses. Suddenly, I my legs start to tingle. I moan louder.

    "Don't stop... I'm so fucking close," I whisper into his ear. He thrusts harder and moves his fingers to gently rub my clit. I groan loudly as my orgasm hits. I grip onto his sides and press my lips to his. He thrusts a few more times before pulling out. He whips the condom off and cums on my stomach. I lay there, unable to move. My lips are tingling and every nerve in my body is hyper-sensitive. He kisses me softly before rolling over. He crosses my room and picks up a towel from my hamper.

    "Can I use this?" He asks. I nod and watch as he wipes the cum off of my stomach. He leans down to kiss my sternum again before snuggling me into his chest.

    "That was... awesome," I say, kissing his neck. He replies with a kiss to my temple. I put my hand on his chest, and his hand meets mine, holding it gently. He kisses my palm.

    "Y/n... I love you." I inhale sharply.

    "I love you too, Chris. So much." I look up at him. He blushes before kissing me softly on the lips. I reach over and turn off my fairy lights, and we fall asleep in each other's arms.